Seventeen.

Marcus
How do I tell Mia that I have to leave for Spain ASAP. After I came to LA my father asked me to take over his company cuz he was getting older. My own company is in Spain and a problem came up so I have to leave and fix it there.

My mind wanders to Mia when she declared her feelings to me two days ago.
She really made me the happiest man alive. Who would have thought that the bachelor from España is now happily taken with a child and two on the way. Oh Mia

"Sir? There is someone here to meet you." Mark said opening the door.

"I won't meet anyone without an appointment." I said dismissing him coldly.

"Sir.. She said that she won't leave until she have spoken with you."

"Tell her then that my security is on the way to escort her outside my building," I shouted frustrated.

"O-okay s-sir," He says walking out. 

The door opens loudly making me look up who the interrupter was. Alexandra..the fuck she's doing here.

"Care to explain why the fuck you are wasting my time"I said calmly.
She walks up to in her high heels.

"Oh baby I just missed having you," she pouted seductively and sat on my lap. If it was Mia I would be so turned on right now. I quickly stand up making her fall on the floor. I wiped my suit with my hand stepping over her skinny leg. I really don't have time to deal with you Alexandra.

"How dare you to push me Marcus!" She yelled from the floor.
I turned around gave her cold look.

"I didn't pushed you Alexandra," I said annoyed by her sight.
She growls and stood up.

"Can you help me?" She said reaching for my hand.

"I wouldn't want to make my hands dirty by touching you miss," I said coldly.

"You're such a son of a bitch!"

"Yes I know. My security is on the way to escort you outside cuz I am leaving now." She's such an irritating slut.

—————

"Papa!" Angelo yelled hugging my leg. I ruffled his hair and picked him up.

"Where is your mamá?" I asked my son. He pointed to the kitchen.
I put him in the living room to play with his toys. I stand in the entrance with crossed arms. What a sighted. She hasn't noticed me yet so I went to stand behind her. She stilled as soon she felt my presence. I pulled her hair to her right shoulder laying soft kissed on her bare left shoulder. "You smell nice bella." She moans leaning her head back. My hands found the way to her round full breasts. "You wore no bra again!" I growled kissing her neck. fuck I am horny as hell. She grinds her ass on my big bulge.

"Stop doing that bella or else I will take you right here in the kitchen," I whispered lustily. She grinds harder making me to take a sharp breath. I must have her right now.

She was wearing one of my T-shirts making it reach till her thights. I unzipped my zipper and pulled my dick out. I carefully bend her over not wanting to hurt the babies . My shaft got harder at the sight before me. She fucking also didn't wear any panties.

"Fuck baby! You really will be a death for me," I groaned sliding my cock deep in her.

"Shit Marcus!" She moans feeling me my whole length inside of her.

"Don't be loud, babygirl" I shushed her again. I began to thrust in her squeezing her left ass cheek.

"I would never get tired of this!" I said spanking her making her ass making it jiggle. She tried to held her moan in.

"I want to hear you bella ," I said slamming fast in her.

"Oh Marcus.. fuck baby right there!" Her moans sounds so magically into my ears.

"Yes baby, say who your papí is!" I groaned pulling her hair back.

"You are my daddy, Marcus!" She moans meeting each of my strokes.

"Mierda! I'm cumming!" I said slamming faster in her.

"Fuck papí! Yes!I'm cumming!" She said holding the end of the counter.

"Cum for me, mi amour" it didn't take long for her to let go. I came right after her. A man should always let his lady go first. I turn her around and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her lips are so fucking delicious. I pulled away resting my head against hers. "Good afternoon, mon amour" I smile greeting her. She blushes and pecked my lips lightly.

"I love it when you are all naughty and then be shy at the same time," I whispers licking her earlobe. She left a small giggle.

"What's burning?" She says smelling the air. She looks so funny like this.

"Your food, bella." I chuckles. Her eyes went wide and walked fast to the stove.

"Shit! This all your damn fault, Marcus!" She said glaring daggers at me.

"How come it's my fault? I wasn't actually cooking," I say innocently.

"Shut the fuck up Marc!"
I went to hug her from the back smelling her scent.

"Let's shower and order food after we're done," I suggested kissing her jaw.

"I can't leave Angelo in the living room all by himself, babe" she said sighing.

"It would be a quick shower," I said smirking. She turns around and slaps my chest.

"Okay! Only shower and nothing more," she said crossing her arms making my shirt tight around her chest. My eyes automatically went there and I bite my lips at the beautiful sight.

"Okay baby."

"You know my eyes are up here right?" She said rolling her eyes.
I smirked and grab her waist,"Yes bella I know but I wouldn't missed this beautiful sight".

"Let's shower," she says leading the way. She stops and turned to me giving me a seductive wink.
Alright Marcus this is your invitation.

***pls vote share comment***