Fifteen.

I couldn't concentrate on my work. He was deeply staring into my soul and I felt hot and bothered by his stare. I change the air conditioner to 16 grades. The sexual tension was very thick between us.

"Can you leave now?" I said frustrated finally looking up at him.

"And why must I leave?" He challenges smirking.
Before we left the clinic yesterday, Jessica told us that we can find out the genders of our babies in one and a half months.

I was speechless when he asked that. In a second he was standing behind me. He smells so nice. I want you Marcus

"You already have me bella," He seductively whispers. Did I say it out loud. "Yes you did Mia," he said trailing soft kisses on my neck. I arched my head back.

"Just say the three words clearly and I will fulfill your wish," he said biting my earlobe lightly.

" I want you Marcus," I moaned quietly. He wasted no time and spins my chair around and attacked my lips tearing my shirt away from my skin. "No bra?"

He smirks and take one of my hard nipples into his mouth. My hands immediately went into his dark hair. "Oh Marcus..."
He gave the other one the same attention and sucked my cleavage leaving hickies on there.

His mouth reached mine again and pulled my skirt up. He went on his knees and puts one of my legs over his shoulder. His tongue licked my opening and sucked on my clit.

"I missed tasting you bella," He says sucking harder thrusting two fingers at the same time.

"Hmmm.." I moaned riding his fingers. He fingered me faster kissing my lips.

"I am going to cum Marc!" I moaned into his mouth. He pulled out just when I was about to have my climax.

"What the fuck Mar- ," I grip his shoulder tightly when he slides into my pussy without a warning. Asshole ..fuck I missed this thick long dick of his.

"This.feels.so.good!" I hissed while he choked me between each strokes.

"I fucking missed you Mia!" He groans kissing my lips roughly. He pulled out and turned me around making him slides through the backside to my pussy. He grabs my ponytail and pulled my head back licking my neck.

"Fuck!" He groans loud thrusting deeper.

"Yes baby! Right there! Oh fuck.." I moaned clenching my walls around his cock.

"Do that again.." he demanded thrusting deeper. I clenched my walls around his cock making him curse out of pleasure.

"I am coming Marcus!" I screamed feeling my climax building up in my stomach. His strokes went harder grabbing my breast roughly. I came hard around his shaft making him load his seeds in me and pulled away after that. He was breathing heavily on my neck.

"I don't want to take things slow anymore Mon Amour," he said softly in my ears. I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. I also don't wanna take things slow between us anymore. I breath out.

"I will let you know about my answer in a few days Marcus," I said stroking his left cheek. He smiled and kissed the inside of my hand.

He zips his pants back up. I picked my shirt up and saw all my bottons on the ground . Sighing I walked to my drawer.

"I always have two or three shirts in there," I said answering his unasked question.

We heard a knock on the door and Lisa walked inside.

"Who gave you permission to enter?" I said without any emotion in my voice.

"N-no one m-ma'am," She stutters and blushed after seeing Marcus.
I raised my eyebrows at her and went to stand infront of him. Why did she blushed after seeing marcus? Does she likes Marcus. I suddenly get angry at the thought of that.
I heard his chuckles behind me.

"Leave right now Lisa!" I said angrily making her run quickly crying.

"You made the poor girl cry bella," he said pulling me in chest.

"You can go and comfort her if you want Marcus " I said moving angrily out of his arms sitting back into my chair.

"Are you jealous Mon Amour?" He smiled shaking his head.

"And why would I be?" I said seriously.

" Because you don't want anyone to have me!" He smirks and winks at me. I blushes when he winked. He pulled me from my chair to make me stand and kissed me passionately.

"I only want you Bella," he said making my heart beat faster. I kissed him back with all that I had left in me. I can never have enough of his lips.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mines. He pressed his bulge on me. He's hard again... oh lord. I bite my lips at my thought and seeing my movement he took my lips back into his.

"Damn bella do you feel how hard you make me every fucking day!" He groans rubbing his front on me.
I moaned feeling him pressed on me. I want him...again

"Let's go home." I whispered seductive into his ear and licked his earlobe slowly. He grabs my hand and before you know it, we were on the first floor of my building.

Hey guys help reach the 1k
***vote share comment **