Sixteen.

Marcus was attacking my neck as soon as I opened the house door.

"Oh Marcus.." I moaned with my hands going in his hair.

"Uhum!" Someone cleared their throat.

Our heads turned to the sound quickly.

"Madré? Padré?" Marcus said pulling away from me.  I turned to look the other side. We just have been caught twice! Fuck

"What are you doing here dear?" His mother said walking to me.
Well they didn't know that I was living with their son. And neither does your parents Mia!

"I-I um...we live together,madré" Marcus said finishing my sentence.
Mrs. D'cruz pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so happy sweetie that you're dating my son," she said with her Spanish accent.

"We aren't dating actually," I corrected her awkwardly. She pulled away sadly.

"I'm sorry dear it's just that you would be perfect with my son," she pouted. I blush at her comment.

"Where is Angelo?" I asks wanting to see my baby. I search in the room and saw him sitting on his fathers lap. He didn't ran to me and hug me and suddenly feel sad.

I turned my head to Ria and saw that she was looking at me from head to toes.

"You are glowing sweetie. Are you pregnant?" She said smiling clapping her hands. I look at Marcus and he gave me seductive look.not now Marcus.

"Help me!" I mouthed at him.
But his mother decided to ask Marcus when I couldn't answer.

"Marcus ! Is Mia pregnant again?" His head snapped to his mother. He scratched his neck and sat speechless. I mouthed at him to say no but he beats me to it.

"Yes mi madré," he smiles standing up and walking to where I was.  Juan followed his son and left Angelo playing with his new toys.

Marcus stood beside me putting his hand on my waist.  I glared daggers at the side of his head.how could he tell his parents. Yes  they had the right to know but now wasn't the right time.

"I thought you said that you weren't dating my son,Mia" she said giving me an accusing look.

"You must not take Mia seriously mother because she loves to tell people that we aren't together," Marcus said pulling my closer to him. He gave me an-they are going to ask more questions if u don't play along-look. 

"Yes I was just kidding with y'all," I say nervously lighting the room. I'm so going to chop his dick off in the room later. 

"Oh dear I'm so happy for you two," she says happily.
I felt Marcus kissing my head and put his big hand on my a little swollen belly.

"How many months are you Mia?" She said we eyes  following Marcus hand.

"Three and a half."

————

"Don't touch me Marc!" I said still angry turning my back to him.
His parents left two hours ago. It is now 7 o'clock and yes they decided to spend the whole day with us.

"You sound so hot when you call me Marc. Damn baby I like it so much," he said grinding at me.
I can't believe he wants to do it while Angelo is sleeping in the room across of ours. I don't want to repeat the same thing as the other day.

"Stop! Marc"

"I know you want it bella." He says massaging my breasts through my nightie. He slides his finger in me.

"See," He said showing me his finger which was glistening with my juices. I lost it when he put it into his mouth. Fuck

I quickly turned him around and went to sit on him kissing his mouth hungrily. His hands rested on my waist. His cock was screaming for attention under me.

"Now it's your little's man turn," I said horny. Thank god he made it easier for me by only wearing boxers. I began to suck his neck leaving hickies everywhere while my hands went to his abs.  I suck each of his abs and licks his v-line.  I seductively smirks at him with my hands disappearing into his boxer.

"Fuck," he said under his breath. I removed his boxers and stroke his long thick shaft.  I know he is begging me to take him into my mouth.  A thought came in my mind and I smirk evilly.
I licked and kissed his head and went to lay on the side of our bed. He frustratedly hissed at me. I smirk victorious.

"No me gusta jugar juegos, mi amor " he says darkly turning me on my back quickly . This side of him turns me so fucking on.

I gasped when he rips my favorite nightie. "That's my fucking favorite one!"

"I will buy you tons of the same one, mi bella" he says sucking one of my breasts. I moan grabbing his hair.  He did that to the other one.

He turns me around roughly putting my ass up in the air. He grabs one and bites it with his teeth. I left a soft groan.

He teased me on the entrance of my wet pussy with the head of his dick.

"Just fucking put it in, Marcus!" I yelled  hot and frustrated.

He roughly thrust it deep in me making me moan loudly.

"Shhh..." he shushed tapping my mouth with his palm. His fastens his speed groaning out of pleasure.

Just as I feel my climax building up he stops. I curse under my breath.

"Ouch!"  Did he just spank me?!

"Don't *spank* you *spank* ever *spank* tease *spank* me *spank* again *spank* Mia" he said darkly.

Fuck..now I was wetter than before. He thrusts again but deeper hitting my favorite spot. 

"Yes Marcus! Yes right there baby!" I moaned liking every thrust of his.

"Fuck! I'm cumming now!" I moaned feeling my climax.

"I love you baby! He yelled after cumming in me. I realized that I didn't want to take things slow anymore. I want him, hell I want every part of his. You still love him Mia, yes I do. I smiled happily.

"I love you too Marcus" I happily say my face facing the bedsheets.

My back made contact with the bed and I was confronted with a smiling Marcus.

"What did you say?"

" I love you too Marcus. I don't want to take things slo-." He kissed me before I could finish my sentence. My hands automatically went into his hair. I suddenly felt alive again. I missed this..us.

***vote share comment ***