Twenty-two

Everyone in the dining's room was eating in silent. I look in my fathers direction and saw that he was touching his food but glaring at Marcus. I could hear Marcus clearing his throat beside me.

"Are you pregnant again with his children Mia ?" My dad spoke first breaking the silence. Marcus calmed me down by caressing my left thight.

"Uhm.... yes father," I said nervously not meeting his eyes.

"If we weren't having dinner right now I would punch the hell out of you Mr..?" My dad asks Marcus for his name.

"Marcus." I finished for him.
"I was speaking to the person next to you Mia," he said a little bit louder. His voice shocked me because my dad have never raises his voice before . He really is mad.

"What do you want from my daughter, Mr Marcus?"

"Nothing more than her love and kindness and I want to marry her someday ." Marcus said serious and calm. I had to admit I was in awe when he said that. He took my hand in his under the table. He looks up at me and mouthed an I love you to me.

"I love you too," I mouthed back.
After a moment of silence my dad began to laugh. I turned my head back to him in confusion.

" Welcome in the family my future son-in-law!" My dad said raising his glass in the air following by the others at the table. I began to cry out of happiness and Marcus whispered nothing but sweet things in my ear. I'm so fucking emotional.

"Granpaa! I want more food," Angelo said demanded making my father look into his direction laughing.

"Alright little one," he said leaning forward to ruffle his hair. Angelo was doing a happy dance when his grandfather listened to his demands. I shook my head at this smiling.

"How are my nephews in there?" My brother Marvin asks concerned.

"They are doing great bro," I said happily rubbing my belly.

"I can't wait to meet them," my mother said in awe. "Well mother Marcus and I can't wait either?"
I finally noticed a woman sitting too close by his sides. She was kind beautiful. I didn't knew that he was into blondes but I had to admit she was a good match with him.

"So brother who's this woman beside you?" I said taking a sip from my non-alcoholic wine.

"She is uhm...my girlfriend," he smiles that wasn't reaching his ears. Something is fishy...

"Girlfriend?!" The woman besides him happily asks. At the look of her expression she was shocked by his confession. Yes definitely fishy.

My dad was busy talking about business with Marcus joining their conversation. "So how did u two met?"
My question caught them off guard. I knew something was off between them.

"I-w-we .." she stutters. Her whole face was pale.

"We will explain it some other day Mia," Marvin said in his warning voice.

"But- no buts Mia," he said stopping me from talking.

"Is everything alright ?" My dad asks stopping with his conversation.

"Ofcourse dad!" I quickly answered him. I awkwardly smiled at everyone. 

"I want to go home," I whispers into Marcus his ear.

"Why? Are you tired?" He asks concerned.

"Sadly yes."  I said a goodbye to my parents.   "Please do Visit us again Mia,"my mom says hugging me tightly and my dad did the same.  My dad gave Marcus handshake. " Don't  make my babygirl cry again young man."

"I won't ,Ethan" he said smiling to my dad. This dinner really went fine according to what Marcus had said. 

"Alright give mama a kiss," I said trying to get a kiss from Angelo.  He smiles and gave me a floppy kiss. "Goodnight mama!"

"Goodnight my baby." I gave Angelo back to my mom and told them goodnight. Angelo wanted to stay with my parents tonight because of the leftover from the dinner. That is so Angelo

———-
"I'm so freaking tired!" I said sitting on the bed.

"Well that went well!" Marcus smiled sitting next to me.

"I agree." I look up at him and couldn't control my needs anymore. I grabbed the both sides of his face and pulled it closer to mine. I kiss him and felt his lips moving with mine. He pulled me to sit on his lap. I smirk when I felt his hardness.

"We need to stop bella," he said between kisses. I began to grind on him.

"You still want me to stop?" I seductively whispers into his ear. His hands went to grab my ass turning me more on. I remove his suit running my left hand on his covered abs. "You're wearing too much clothes." I suck his neck leaving hickies on that areas. He was growing more under me. After I changed him to his boxers he helps me with mine.

I was sitting on him only wearing my panties and bra. I grab his hair when his mouth made contact with my collarbone. "Oh Marcus..."

"Remove your bra right now!" He demanded in his lustrous voice. My panty was wet with all of my juices. After I threw it on the floor he attacked my breasts with his mouth like a beast. This feels so good...

I was laying on the bed with his head between my legs. I couldn't clearly see him because my belly was in the view.

"Ahhhh!" I gripped the sheets tightly as he licks my sensitive spot. "Fuck yes! Right there baby!" He slides three fingers in me while sucking at my clit.

"I'm cumming!!"
"Come for me bella..." he whispers at my pussylips. I came hard on his fingers.

"Tell me to stop if I'm hurting you okay?" He said teasing the head on my entrance while looking at me with concern in his eyes. I nodded my head and he slowly slide inside. I missed this... His strokes were slowly. "Can you please go a little faster?" He shook his head at my pleads. I rolled my eyes at him frustrated. "Please Marc..."

Couldn't resist my pleading anymore he fastened his strokes. He groans after each thrusts. I was in cloud nine. I squeezed my hard nipples and give him a seductive look.

————-
After he came he slumped next to me with his messy hair.

"That was fantastic mon amour but I won't be making love to you until our babies are born," he said looking at me.

"Why?" I pouted my lips at him.

"It can be dangerous for the babies." He kissed my forehead and pulled me into his chest.

**pls vote share comment **
*thank you*