Twenty-eight

Marcus
"We really missed you at home Bella. 5 months has passed. I'm still waiting for you to meet the twins. Your mother had been taking care of them because I made a promise to you." I layed my head on her chest with my hand on hers.

"You really are stupid for making that promise of not meeting our babies."

Hearing her talking my face snapped to her. "Mia!"
"Oh amor," I pulled the mask from her face and place kisses all over her face. "Should I call the doctor?"

"Not yet,"she smiled weakly.
"Are you okay? Do you feel any pain?" I ask concerned taking her hand.

"Yes I am and the pain is fading away slowly." I watched her for a second totally not believing her. "Sure?"

"hundred percent. I've heard all your talking for the last few days. Did I really lay here for like 5 months?" I nodded my head at her question.
I need to ring the others at home.

"Bebé I'm going to call the doctor now to make sure you are fine and no objections," I said serious.

"Fine." I give her a short kiss on her lips and told her that I would be back.

~~~~~~~~

I stood beside the doctor who was checking her to see if everything was alright.

"Mia!" Everyone came barging into the room. "Mamaaa."
I saw Vanessa and my mother holding each twin in their arm. They got so big. I was overwhelmed when I finally saw my babies.

"Papaa up!" I picked Angelo up placing a kiss on his cheek. After the doctor left, Vanessa and my mother gave Mia and I each twin to hold. before taking him from my mother I put Angelo on the end of Mia's bed.

"They are both so handsome!"

"Indeed." I smiled agreeing. I went to sit beside her holding our babies.

"What are their names?" Mia asks crying out of joy.

"Sweetheart, it wasn't our place to name them," my mother told her beside my father.

"I want you to name them." I was shocked by her statement, "are you sure?" she nodded her head.

"I've decided to name the older one Matteo Dino D'cruz and the younger one Tadeo Enrico D'cruz."

"Mom, which one is the oldest?" I also look at Vanessa when Mia asked that question because I was also wanted to know.

"The one in Marcus his hands," she answered happily.

"Oh so you are Matteo Dino D'cruz?" I ask to my son who was smiling at my question.

"I think they like their name," Mia said smiling while looking at Tadeo and then to Matteo.

"Angelo baby come look at your little brothers," she said calling Angelo happily to her side.

"This is a happy family. Why don't we take a picture?" my dad said happily.

"But Marvin isn't here ," Vanessa said sadly.

"Don't worry honey we will take another one when he's in L.A." Alexander said comforting his wife.

"Are you guys ready?" my father asked holding the camera.

"yeshhhh!" Angelo said excited making everyone laugh including me.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I can walk on my own Marcus," Mia said laughing holding on my shoulder.

"No I want to hold you so stand still ." I picked her up bridal style and walk outside to our SUV.

"Why are you opening the backdoor?"  She look at me confused.  "You'll see for yourself Bella."

"Oh my gosh you didn't!" She smiled with wide eyes. I knew she was going to be surprises after seeing Angelo and the twins in the car.

"Good morning Ms Silver." I brought Sarah along so that she could look after the kids after I went inside to get Mia.

"Good morning Sarah. How are my babies doing?" She said quietly not wanting to wake up the kids.

"They are doing great." Sarah quietly answered back politely. I closed the door after she was done talking. Thank god the doctor let Mia stay for only three days in the hospital.

"I'm hungry." I look in the rear mirror only to find Mia's pouting lips mumbling. I shook my head and stopped at the closest restaurant. The babies started crying waking up Angelo. "Like mother like sons."

Mia gave me a cold look after hearing my remarks and that was my cue to shut the fuck up. I got out and walk to the trunk to get the stroller.

"Come here little man!" I laughed picking up Angelo.

"Papí I'm big! Remember?" He said with a glare. "Yeah right." We walked inside the restaurant not before Mia ordering Sarah to get the babies bag.

"Table for three and one baby seat." The manager lead us the way to the window. I let Angelo sit in the baby chair making him yelp. "Papí I do not wanna sit in here!" Mia and Sarah joined into laughter after seeing Angelo and I arguing.

"If i were you I would stop laughing." I said coldly to Sarah. I smirked after seeing her shaking about losing this job. Good!

"You've wonderful babies sir and they are handsome just like you." I haven't realized that a waitress stood at our table until hearing her flirty voice. My eyes turns to Mia who already was giving her a deadly look. Matteo and Tadeo were blabbering in their baby voice to each other.

"I know and thank you!" Mia said through her gritted teeth.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Shana Said harshly Mia.
I wouldn't let her get into a fight today because she has just been discharged from the hospital. Jesus!

"Amour sit." I stood after her stool making her sit back on her seat. "I would be sitting here and having a nice meal with my family if this bitch didn't had the guts to flirt with my man! Wait of course you're gonna take her side!" She said glaring daggers at Shana.

"Yes he wou- leave!" I yelled interrupting her.
I went back to my seat and gave Mia a what's wrong with you look making her roll her eyes at me.
I need to talk to Mia at home about not using violence language in front of the kids.

Afterwards we went home not before putting Sarah home. "Home sweet home!" She walks further inside holding Tadeo in her arms with Angelo following her. They both were wide awake. I walked after her with Matteo in my arms who was chewing on his pacifier. Before the incident Mia and I already arranged the nursery and we both decided to color it light green.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are,
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

I stood at the door of the nursery listening to Mia who was singing to the twins and Angelo who fell asleep a few minutes ago. "I didn't know you could sing." She stood up and walk to me stopping before me.

"I guess you did because before laying in the hospital I was singing every-night in our bed with you liking it very much," she smirks walking pass me. This seductive angel that god had send to me. I shook my head smiling.

**pls vote share and comment **
**thank you**