Eleven.

"Ah! Put.me.down. Marcus! I sneered punching his hard back. 

"No," he said serious spanking my bum.

"Stay still Bella!" He said walking back to his car.  I growl with my face facing the ground. I smirk evilly when something came into my mind.

"The fuck!" He said in anger.
"If you don't put me down I will do it again."

He didn't listen so I pinched his ass again. I smile wickedly when he finally put me down.

"I.don't.want to .go.with.you!" I said poking him angrily on his chest. He raise his eyebrows.

"Look Mia I don't want to argue with you know okay?" He said trying to keep his calm while grabbing my arm and putting me  in the passenger seat.

"Did you just manhandled me?"
"Call it whatever you want Mia," he said going to the driver seat.

"You do know that I run a company right?"

No answers

"I want you to drive me there right now," I demanded folding my arms together.

No answers

He drives in silents leaving me talking in my like crazy.

"That's not the way to my office!" I said angrily.

"I know," he finally said. Annoyed.

Alright I will go out now. Before I could open my door of the moving vehicle he locks the doors. Fucker

After a few minutes we arrived at a house owned by him. I got out of the car angrily.

"I don't want to stay here!" I angrily lashed out at him.

"What the fuck is your problem Mia! Stop acting like a brat!" He angrily screamed at me making me flinch.

"I want Angelo," I said sobbing. Fucking hormones.

He cursed under his breath and pulled me to him. "I am so sorry mon amour."

I let him comfort me. I hate being pregnant cause I always sounds like a weaknass bitch.

————-

"Sara i will text you an address now and I want you to drop Angelo here cause I will be staying here for awhile," I told her through the phone coldly.

"Okay ma'am"
I disconnected the call and send her the address. Marcus and I decided to live together only for Angelo and our future child. There won't be any relation between us and no more sex. Lies
Marcus asked for one last chance again but I told him no.

"I see that you already called Angelo's nanny," he said walking down the stairs his hair still wet from the shower.

I nodded and walk to the kitchen. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. This house was much bigger than my own house.

"Are you hungry?" He said standing behind me. I was feeling hot how close he stand almost rubbing on my bum.

"Yes," I breathed out still standing with my back to him. He moved to take ingredients to cook. I didn't know he could cook. I was surprised.

"What are you going to cook?"

"Just watch and sit quietly ," he said firmly. I rolled my eyes at his answer. Jerk

I watched all the food he cooked on the dining table.

"Alright bella everything is yours. Go ahead," I didn't wasted a second to dig in. He watched me in silence as I greedily eat everything. "Aren't u going to eat also?"

"Nah I am full," he said still watching me with a heated stare. Stop watching me like that

"Mamaaa!"

My head quickly snapped to the little guy at the door. I ran to him leaving all the food right there.

"Baby!" I said spinning him around making him giggles.

"Careful bella." Marcus said by my side.
I stopped with the spinning and kissed his chubby cheek.

At seeing Marcus, Angelo hid his face into my chest. "Baby that's your papa!" I said pointing at Marcus.

"Papa?" He repeats confused.

"Yes baby. Your papa." I smiled at him. He wiggles happily in my arms reaching for Marcus. "Papa!"

I looked at Marcus and saw crying out of joy when our baby called him for the first time papa. If I was in his shoes I would cry also no matter how cold I am. Marcus took him from my arms and kiss him all over his chubby face.

I rub my a little grown belly by watching the father son moment. "Very soon you will be with us."

I really need to ask Marcus the reason why he left me but not now maybe a few days later.

"Are you feeling hungry mi hijo?"

"Yeshhh!" Angelo as always says happily showing his teeths.
I shook my head and followed them to the table. He feeds Angelo happily telling him little stories. I really had no idea that Marcus could be so playfully.

—————

"Papa cwan I sleep whif you?" Angelo asks sleepily in his arms.

"Ofcourse mi Bebe ." He said his eyes twinkling of joy.

I sit there watching them in jealousy. How could Angelo choose him over me now. They only met a few hours ago and now he acts as he don't know me anymore.

"Baby you can sleep with mama?" I said to him hoping he will say yes.

"No I wanna sleep with papa," he said in Marcus his chest.

"Ouch," I say crying dramatically.

"Mama dwon't cwry!" He said jumping out of Marcus his chest quickly and wipes my fake tears with his little hands. My baby

Marcus looks at us and shook his head smiling. He stood up and walks away.

"Papa wait!" Angelo said when he saw his dad walking away. I smile hearing his baby voice.

"Wyou cwan swleep with mama and me!" He said happily in my arms.

I growl in frustration at the suggestion of Angelo.

"I am afraid that your mama won't like it mi hij ," Marcus said smiling at the toddler.

Angelo turns his face to me frowning.
"Mama pwease say yesh!" He said pouting. How can I say no to that cute chubby face.

"Yes!" I said fake smiling at Angelo.
Angelo happily kiss my cheek. In return I kissed his whole face hearing his cute giggles.

"Alright let's go little man !" Marcus said scooping Angelo in his arms.

I followed them to Marcus his room.fuck my life

***pls vote share and comment***
Thank you