Twenty-seven

Marcus
"I don't want to hear anything else. Find him or else you all won't be celebrating your next birthday!" I pulled my phone away from my ear as soon as I ordered them. I slumped down on the hospital seat pulling my hair to the back. If I don't find this motherfucker my name won't be Marcus D'cruz.

"Papí!"
I saw Angelo and his grandparents running while screaming my name. I stood up embracing my crying son. "How is mama?"
I looked at my son puffy eyes and pulled him into a hug. "She will be fine."

"Promise?"  "Promise." I said caressing his cheek.

"How's she son?" My head turned to Mia's father.
"I also don't know yet. She's still in the operation room." I felt Alexander's hand on my left shoulder, "have faith in god son. She and the babies will be fine." I nodded my head agreeing.

"Son, do you know who's behind this attack?" My eyes became cold when my dad ask this.

"It's Dixon!" I clenched my jaw when this fucker name came out of my mouth.

"That Son of a bitch!" My head turns to Alexander's direction. He had the same look as I on his face. Let me get my hands on him and trust me it won't be go-

"Family of miss Mia?"  The doctor's voice pulled me out my thoughts. 

"Here!" I said walking fast to him. My mom lay her hand on my shoulder calming me down. 

"Sorry to say this but your wife slipped into coma."
"Oh Mia" I stubble to the back not believing what he had said.

"And my babies?"  Please god let them be okay.

"They both are fine. She was stabbed very deeply into her stomach. It's really a miracle that both of your babies survived. They are still young so we put them in an incubator but you can still meet them and your wife. Excuse me."  After the doctor left I went to see Mia first.

———

Opening the door I saw her laying on the bed hooked with the breathing machine. Mon amour
I sat on the empty seat taking her hand into mine.

"You are still beautiful to me even when you lay like this before me." I pulled her fallen hair behind her ear. "Angelo is fine and the babies are too. We will meet the babies together when you'll wake up. Get well soon amour," I say kissing the back of her hand and her forehead. I stood up and wiped the tear that felt away. I gave her a last glance before exiting her room.

"You guys can meet them. She's doing great. I'll come back in the morning with Angelo." I took the sleeping Angelo from my mother and walked away.

"Aren't you meeting your babies?" Mia's mother voice asks stopping me.

"I promised her that i will meet them when she wakes up," I said turning around looking at her. She nodded her head crying walking inside with her husband and my parents.

————

"Sir,we've found him. We held him hostage."
"Good! I'm on my way." I threw my phone on the bed after declining one of my men call. After today you won't be alive fucker. I took my pistol from the closet which I hid carefully away from Mia.

The driver drove inside and stopped before an old warehouse. Opening the door I got up and strolled inside.

"Boss." My men greeted me at the door.
"Where's Miquel?" I asked the big one. "He's inside with the man we held hostage." I nodded and walked further inside.

"Bring him to me!" I command coldly while sitting on my seat. "Yes sir!"

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I smirk when I heard his screaming voice coming closer. He messed with the wrong person. It was dark. I can only see who's infront of me and the opposite cannot.

"Don't you fucking touch me!" I saw him struggling to get away from my men. "If I were you I would mind my tone and language!"

"What do you want?! I don't own you guys nothing!" He screamed.

"Mind your tone or else I'll kill you right on this spot!" I barked.

"Who do you think you are? God?" He chuckled.

"No but soon you'll be send to him!" I said darkly.
"Turn the lights on!" I said to one of my men.

"You!!" I chuckle evilly after seeing his shocked espression. "Yes me. Surprised?"

"You should have thought more than hundred times before laying your filthy hands on my wife but aside from that you also stabbed her. Didn't you see that she was fucking pregnant !" I yelled at him.

"Does Mia know that her boyfriend or I can say husband is in the mafia. ?" He said chuckling shaking his head.

"No and yes I'm in the mafia and I'm also their mafia boss ," I smirked pointing my gun at him.

"After I got out from here I'll tell Mia everything." He smirks.

"Before going near her you'll be dead so I don't know what your point is and your time is up now. Goodbye Dixon !"I said evilly pulling the trigger.

"Burry the body after I'm gone."

"Yes boss!"

Walking out I head to my car. "Where to sir?"
"Home." I said after getting in. I decided to call my parents. "Hola Madré I'll pick Angelo up tomorrow morning before going to the hospital."

"Alright son that's good because he's actually sleeping now. See you tomorrow." After I said my greetings I hanged up the call.

I haven't told them that I was planning to kill Dixon. I made up some lie that I had some business so that Angelo could spend the night with them.

Years ago I took over what my father had started in Spain. So basically I'm the mafia boss. Nobody know that the devil is me. They only know that I'm the successful billionaire Marcus D'cruz from Spain that moved to Los Angeles . Time flew so fast. Mia and I are back together for almost a year.

How shall I tell her that the person she loves and the father of her children is a mafia boss?

**pls vote share comment**
**thank you**