Thirty.

I gasped at the big house in front of me. Wait let me call it a villa. "Is this your house? I mean villa?"

"Yes and it's also yours," he whispered next to me.  I was also rich but not this rich to own a villa. Was he living in this alone and why are there so many men with a gun. 

"Are you coming or do you also want me to carry you just like the twins?"  I didn't realized that he was standing outside holding both car seats in his hands.  I stepped out glaring at him.  I took Angelo's little hand in mine and walked to entrance.

"Get the luggage's." Marcus ordered at his bodyguard behind me. The front door opens widely making us step inside. Men were standing with gun all over the place. I saw something exactly like this in films. Does this mean he's in the mafia? Stop being silly Mia. Mafia doesn't exist in the real world. My silly thoughts made me chuckles next Marcus.

"Dar una buena acogida, amigo" Someone said from the stair. I turn my head to the voice and saw him walking down.

"Who's he?" I whisper quietly to Marcus not wanting to wake up the twins in their seats.

"A friend. He had been taking care of this home while I wasn't here." My lips went in an o shape.
The guy shook Marcus his hand happily. They spoke with each other in Spanish. Maybe I should had taken Spanish in school.

"And who's this beautiful lady?" He asks kissing the back of my hand with his strong Spanish accent.

"I'm Mia. Marcus girlfriend and mother of his children," I blushes shyly. "And you?"

"I'm Rafael," he greeted smiling.

"Can you stop flirting with my woman?" Marcus said possessive.

"Ah jealously much. Don't worry boss she's yours," he chuckles playfully. Boss?

"Aren't they adorable. Well I must say amigo your genes really are strong," he jokes looking at the sleeping twins.

I saw Angelo hiding behind me making me chuckle, " Baby come and say hi to your uncle."

"What's your name little guy?"
Angelo didn't answer. Why is my big baby suddenly shy? Shake my head.

"Well this little guy name is Angelo." Marcus answered his questions chuckling after seeing his son's uncomfortable state.

"Why are there so many guards in your house?" I was waiting for Marcus his answer because he was thinking too long. "Are you going to answer or no?"

"Let us go and put the kids in their nursery first," he said calmly. See I knew something was up.
We went to the nursery and it was bigger than the one back in LA.  "Wow! When did you arrange this?"

"Long time ago actually I asked Rafael to do it because I wasn't here."  He said while laying Matteo into his crib. I did the same with Tadeo.  Angelo was playing with Rafael. His shyness went away after he got a chocolate from his new uncle. We closed the door and walked to our bedroom.

Arriving inside I wasn't in the mood to check it out. I was waiting for the answer to my question I asked few minutes ago.

"Stop walking and come sit next to me," he said patting the empty seat on the bed.  I sighed and went to sit. "So tell me."

"Come again?" I said making sure I heard him right. 

"I'm in the mafia, Mia and I'm their boss," he said calmly.

"What!!"  Alright I think I'm going crazy right now.  How could I let him mess with me.  Oh my god Mia, you fucked a mafia and made him the father of your children! Great!

I was panting and walking like crazy around the room.

"Can you calm down Mia."  My head immediately turned after he told me to calm down.

"Calm down?! Are you fucking telling me to calm down right now Marcus?!" I said glaring down at him angry.

"Did Juan and Rhea knew  about this?" Ofcourse they do they are his parents after all. 

"Okay baby stop acting like that and come ride this dick," Marcus said laying down without any clothes.  When did he take of his clothes? I was confused. My eyes went down and his member was happily in the air.

"No I won't ride you today. Help yourself," I said folding my arms. I must admit seeing him laying on the bed in all his glory almost made me jump his bones but I wasn't going to give in and show him how weak I was with that kind of things.

  "I'm going to shower. Enjoy your time alone," I said smirking down at him while walking inside the bathroom.

"Well baby that shower head won't help you at all," I jump out of shock making it fall down on the floor.

"What are you doing here!" I yelled embarrassed after he caught me masturbating with the shower head. He chuckles and stepped inside and put it back on the hook. 

"You could have accepted my offer of riding this dick." He chuckles grabbing me from behind. I moaned quietly as I feel him sucking my neck.  Without a warning he slides his dick inside of me.

"You shouldn't had played hard to get baby cause that pussy of yours is mine and I can fuck it whenever I want,"he said thrusting harder. 

Hearing him talk all that shit made me wetter and hornier. I moaned louder after feeling him deep inside.

"Yes baby take all of my cock!" He groaned grabbing my tits tight.  Marcus only could make me feel on cloud nine.  "I'm cumming!"

      *pls vote share comment *
               *thank you*