Fourteen.

Marcus
"No! I don't want to hear anything. Did u know that Mr. Jones was an important client of mine!" I said angry.

"S-sir we really didn't know he was one of the important client of yours.." one of them stutters frighten. 

"You all are fired..now leave!" I said rudely sitting in my chair.

They all looked at me shocked. "Didn't you hear me! I said leave!"

When they were gone i angrily pulled my hair back. I just lost one of my clients. I look at the photo of Mia and Angelo in the corner of my table and seeing them my anger started to fade. You are so fucking beautiful Mia. Fuck ..the thoughts about her just make me hard. How can this woman make me lose control.mine
I haven't made love to her for two months. Yes she is now three and a half months pregnant.  Can y'all believe that she still want to take things slow between us? I shook my head. I accept every condition of her about the slow taking thing but seeing her every goddamn day in that sexy nightdress I try to control myself.  " fuck" I look down at the big bulge in my pants.  I miss her so fucking much.

My phone ringing brings me out of my thoughts. I saw her name flashing on the screen. Did something happened? I accept it but have to pull the phone away from my ear. "Marcus! Did you forget about today!" She angrily yelled through the phone. I can imagine her face right now and I smiled because she looks cute just like when Angelo is angry.

"Don't you dare to smile right now! You fucking told me you would bring me to the clinic!"   I cursed under my breath and told her I would be picking her up soon.

"Alright I wi-," she angrily cuts the call when I was about to finish my sentence.  Nobody ever dared to do that to me but this woman here is something else.

"Mark!" I called my PA. "Put all my files away. I have to leave now," I told him strictly.

Opening my car door her name flashed again on my iPhone X screen. "Where the hell are you Marc!" I heard this nickname from her mouth after a long time.

"Answer me for fucks sake! ," she said through her gritted teeth. 

"I am just one block away from home," I lied.  She declined the call after I said that.

—————-

Mia
I angrily stomps through the living room. "I thought he said that he was just one block away..asshole"

Angelo was on a vacation with Marcus parents.  When his parents saw Angelo they loved him directly. My baby is being spoiled by both sides of his grandparents. His and my parents didn't  know that I am carrying Marcus child again. 

I heard his car and walk outside ready to lashed out at him again.

"I didn't know that one block away is really that far!" I taunted angry folding my arms.

"Is my kitten angry at me? Let's go before we missed it," he said dropping the arrogant smile. How I want to slap that smile away. I roll my eyes at him and got in.

"Can you please stop being angry at me?" He pleaded after me because was walking fast inside leaving him behind.

"Baby!" He pleaded. I stopped right away but with my back still turned to me.  This one word just want to make me run to him and wrap my legs around his waist kissing him hard on the lips.  The reason I was acting like this was because I was sexual frustrated. I thought he wouldn't take my words seriously and have his way with me. I really find it hot when he's in control.

He came to stand before me and pecked my lips slowly. "I am sorry Bella. Don't be mad at me! I don't like it to see you like this"

Just when I was about to answer my name was called.

"Mrs D'cruz.."  I correct her right away. "It's actually Ms. Silver,"

"Oh I am so sorry," the receptionist said embarrassed.

"It's alright." I answered her coldly.

"No need to be cold to her Mia," he said frustrated.

"Look who's talking about being cold to people!" I said raising my eyebrows at him. 

"Just Let's go inside," he finally said putting his hand on my back just below my ass. 
I gasp when his hand squeezed my buttcheek. Fuck I'm so horny right now.  I watch him with lust and I bet he saw it too because gave me that infamous smirk.jerk

"Welcome again Mia and husband," my cousin said throwing her arms around me. I gave her a death glare and she gulps seeing my expression.

———

"Look Mia that is your baby over there," she smiles pointing at the small screen.  I cried and Marcus kissed the back of my hand. 

"Wait!I can see one more head !" Jessica said moving the machine.

"What! You want to say that my baby have two heads!" I gasped shocked.

She chuckles at me , " No Mia you two are having twins!"

"Twins!" Marcus smiled from ear to ear.  He hugs me tightly
and kissed me slowly out of happiness. We are having twins !

**pls vote share comment**