Ten.

Monday came like a blur.  Here I'm standing before the building D'cruz and Co. It was a lot bigger than mine but who cares. Walking to the elevator a woman in her late twenties stopped me. Who really had the nerve to stop me.

"Sorry miss you can't up without an appointment," she said giving me an dirty look.

"Do you know who you are talking to ?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"No and I am not interested. I suggest you to wait in that room unt- Ms.Leah!" An angrily voice boomed through the building. I smirks watching her frighten face.

I saw Marcus strolling to where we were with a hard look on his face.

"You're fired. Get your things and get out of my building right now!" He said coldly.

"B-but s-sir I w-wa-," he held his hand high to stop her from saying any more words. "Save it."

After she was gone Marcus explained to me that she was a new hired employee etc.

Currently I am sitting in the meeting room next to Marcus. He sat at the end of the table discussing about the project we were working on.

"Now Ms.Silver will give a presentation about how the project will looks like in a couple of months." He finished.

I stood up and walked to the little stage in the room. Everyone's eyes were on me. While giving the presentation my eyes met Marcus. His jaw was clenched and anger was clearly written on his face.what's wrong with him again

——
"And ...that's all," I said clearing my throat. Why are they looking at me like that by the way? My face was serious but thoughts were running in my head.

"Everyone out! Now!" Marcus yelled through the room with his jaw clenched. I flinched a little bit but kept looking serious.

I began to walk out with the others.
"Not you Ms.Silver." He said watching me straight in the eye.

I stilled with my back still to him. "What do you want Ms.D'cruz,"I asked annoyed.

"What in the fucking world are you wearing!" He asks angrily slamming his fist on the table. I flinched.

"What do u mean -what are you wearing-? Clearly I remember that you are not father my to ask me questions," I said turning around standing face to face gritting my teeth.

"Don't talk to me in that tone . I've enough of you speaking like that to me for the past few weeks," he said pinning my hands on the wall.

"Let go of my hands or else ," I threatened angrily.

"What will you do Ms.Silver?Fuck me?" He said grabbing my ass. Don't let him seduce you Mia!

"This dress is too sexy and tight on this body of yours Ms.Silver." He said nipping on my skin. I moaned. His hands roamed around my body resting on my watermelons.
"Fit so Perfect in my hands."

Before I knew it my breasts were out of my dress. "Marcus.." I moaned as soon as he take one in his warm mouth. He gave the other one also his attention. Mia you both are still at his workplace. Stop it! But I don't want this to stop.

He turned me around and rise my dress up till my waist and pushed his member inside of me. I let out a loud gasp. I didn't realize that his dick was hanging outside until he pushed it in me. He slapped my ass and fasten his speed.

"Fuck! Why is this body of yours taunting me all the time when I distanced myself from you!" He growls slamming into me grabbbing my breast.

"I am coming!!" I yelled tightening my walls. He thrust faster when I clenched my walls around his cock.

"Fuck!do that again!" He groans nipping on my earlobe. I did what he said and I felt him shooting his seeds into me..again. I didn't care cuz I was already pregnant with his child. Realizing that I was pregnant I pushed him away of me. Why does pregnant sex feel so good tho.

"What the hell is wrong with you! How dare you to seduce me again!" I angrily lashed at him wearing my clothes correctly.

He smirks and grabbed my waist until his hand squeezed my ass cheeks. "Admid you like it Bella." He kissed me hard on the mouth feeling that I didn't returned it back he grabbed my ass harder. I gasped and he took the opportunity to push his tong in my mouth. How dare he! I finally gave in. My hands went into his hair.

"I can't get enough of you Mia," he whispers lustily.

" I'm pregnant." Yup I finally said it. He took a step back and his face was unreadable. I think I understand that expression.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me!" He punched the side beside my head. My eyes went big looking at the hole he left on the wall.

"Because I don't wanted to?" He comes to his sense and chuckled darkly.

"Ofcourse it's his child. What does it have to do with me anyway!" He said walking and slamming the door after him.

I followed him and he walked straight to the parking lot where his car was parked.

"Marcus! Wait!" I yelled from afar.
And Ofcourse he didn't listen. I cursed under my breath and walked fast to him.

"I wasn't even finished yet!" I said tiredly trying to take a breath.

"Well I was!" He said coldly about to open his door. I closed the door fast and I heard him cursing.

"Dixon isn't my boyfriend. I'm pregnant with your child!" I said frustratedly at him. After hearing the last sentence he quickly looked at me. "What?"

"Yes you heard it right Marcus!" I said rolling my eyes annoyed.
His cold expression turned into happiness. He smiles at me this is the first time I saw him smiling again after two years . Don't fall for that. I snapped out of it. I gave him a small smile.

"Don't !" I warned as I saw him taking steps to me. He smiles as he lift me up spinning me around. "We're having a baby!"

"Stop being so loud cuz everyone will know," I said slapping his chest.

"Put me down." I finally said.
He putted me down and his face turned into a frown.

"What?" I asks coldly.

"I want you and Angelo to move into my place tonight" he said serious.

"No."

"Yes ! because I already missed a lot of things when you were pregnant with Angelo. I don't wanna miss it twice." He said still with a serious expression .

"I still won't move in with you. And about the missing part ..that was your own damn fault." I coldly said folding my arms.

"Why the hell are you so fucking stubborn!" He said raking his hand through his hair. How I wanted to do that for him. I licked my dry lips. He followed my movement and bites his lips. I suddenly felt hot again. Stop it Mia. He already fucked you inside for fuck sake.

"Cause that's how I am !" I answered stomping away.
.
.
.
.
.
Pls vote share and comment.
Help me reach 1k by sharing this book with your friend.
Thank you