3.

( hidden. )

jjk.
after me and jihyo hang out most of the day, i finally head home feeling absolutely happy.

as i walk home, i get to the park me and jihyo walked through to go to the mall. but as i looked around, it was getting dark.

the street lights were flicking until they were fully on, nobody was around, everyone was mostly walking by the park to get some where but i noticed a small figure sitting at the bench.

i slowly get closer and noticed it was my best friend taehyung..

i walk over and stand in front of him, "princess, what are you doing here? its gonna be completely dark here soon." i say softly making him look up.

taehyung widens his eyes but then smiles, "i didn't want to go hom-" before he could finish his sentence he suddenly starts wobbling a bit.

"tae? are you okay?" i grab his arm but he yanks his arm away from me making me flinch.

without notice, taehyung falls straight down to the ground making a small thud.

"taehyung!?"

>>>><<<<

next day...

"doctor? you're telling me he could lose his hearing?" i felt my heart ache from what the doctor had just told me.

"correct. plus he isn't getting enough sleep. do you guys live together? or are you guys dating?" the doctor asks seriously making me smile a bit.

dating...?

"a-ah, no we aren't dating, and no we don't live together." i say still smiling..

"oh! okay. so mr. kim is gonna have to stay here for about three days? okay? we're gonna have to do a few tests and try to figure out what is causing him to actually lose his hearing."

"okay.." i stop smiling and felt sadness wash over me.

"and you didn't know about this?" the doctor asks looking straight into my eyes.

"huh?"

"he's been like this for months, we told him he needs treatment but he keeps denying saying he's fine."

why taehyung? why?

i stay quiet looking down.

"well anyways, you are welcome anytime. we'll do anything we can to help him. you can visit him now by the way." the doctor says softly.

"okay, thank you." i quickly bow and enter the room seeing taehyung sleeping peacefully.

i look at the small tubes from the IV drip connecting to both his arms, making me get the chills.

i grab a chair and place it beside him watching him sleeping until suddenly he jolts, slowly opening one eye.

he looks at me opening the other eye making him smile slowly.

"jungkook.." he softly says with a raspy voice.

"taehyung, why didn't you tell me..?" i grab his hand looking down feeling guilt hit my whole body.

he stayed quiet for awhile but answers back.

"i-i'm sorry jungkook..."

~ word count: 470
wassup!👋🏼🙃 back with another update, so most of these chapters will be short sooo yeah! feels like this story is boring, is it? tell me pls lol. well, LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!💕

~ author-nim, namsunshine🍃

did y'all love the picture of Drake with his drink Virginia Black?❤️