4.

( no trust. )

kth.
"i-i'm sorry jungkook..."

i stare at jungkook feeling a bit guilty, i didn't know what to say.. i don't want to say anything but i have to explain, he knows now.

"taehyung, you're supposed to tell me everything. we're best friends! brothers!" he exclaims holding my hand tightly.

i frown at the word, 'brothers'.

"w-well.. you're always with jihyo.. i never want to disturb when you're with her.." i mumble looking the other direction.

i then hear him talk about nonsense things so i ignore finally sitting up but when i do start to listen i hear something i didn't want to hear.

"but hey, i like jihyo. i'm starting to fall in love with her."

i felt my heart ache, making me freeze.

i will never, ever have a chance.

"that's great.." i look at jungkook with a fake smile, "yes! i'll one day take her on a real date, and i'll confess." he smiles.

i nod still with a fake smile plastered on my face, "mainly, i gotta pay more attention to you now." he chuckles letting go of my hand.

"oh..." i sigh looking down at the blankets, "what? you don't want me to?" jungkook asks with a worried tone.

"no, its just-"

before i could explain the nurse comes in with a tray full of utensils and small gauze packets.

"sir, you're gonna have to wait in the waiting room." the nurse looks at jungkook smiling.

"oh! it's okay. i was gonna leave to go check on someone." jungkook replies while chuckling and looks at me.

"see you tae, i'll see you tomorrow? okay?" jungkook gently smiles nodding, waving then walks out.

"bye.." i say waving back at nothing.

"boyfriend?" the nurse asks still smiling making me look at her with widened eyes, "ah! no. close friend~" i say giggling.

the nurse nods chuckling, "oh my- haha! i'm sorry." i shake my head smiling, "it's fine!"

"okay! well, let's get started."

>>>><<<<

jjk.
i get in my car and sit there in silence for a couple minutes, then i finally pull out my phone dialing jihyo's number.

it rings a couple times until the talking machine comes on making me sigh.

she's busy.

i start my car and drive off back to my home, but as i drive off i suddenly see jihyo walking with a bouquet of flowers towards where i just came from.

i keep driving not really thinking of it, she's probably gonna see her grandma at the hospital, shouldn't bother her.

>>>><<<<

kth.
the nurse leaves after checking on both of my ears, felt weird but i wanna know what's happening to my precious ears!

i sigh, then see the door opening catching my attention.

it's jihyo?

"hello tae! how are you doing?"

~ word count: 467
hello, another update! also i uploaded a video on youtube, check it out loves.🌺 well! love y'all soo much, byee!💌

~ author-nim, namsunshine 🍃