14.

( five days. )

jjk.
after i explained everything to bogum and the doctor, they understood why i started yelling at her and so the doctor said he'll let the police know.

bogum said he knew this was gonna happen but he didn't believe it, he apparently told taehyung already and said to be aware of everything.

once the doctor came back, i just look at him and gently smile.

"when are we able to visit him?"

the doctor sighs and puts his hands into his pockets, "well mr. jeon, you cannot see him until five days."

bogum stands up and speaks, "what? five days?"

"yes, listen- he just got a bad injury and now sense it's his ears. he'll be very sensitive to certain sounds and we don't know them yet, so he'll have to rest and we have to help recover his hearing. this could possibly be temporary so just hope for the best!"

we both stay quiet until i nod, "yes, we both hope for the best. we'll come back in five days to visit."

"yes indeed.(by: drake)" bogum replies back, i look at
him and we both smile then look back up at the doctor.

i stand up and shake the docs hand then i bow to him, "thank you so much for helping my boyfriend."

hours later..

i lay in taehyung's bed, sighing softly.

i decided to stay at taehyung's place just in case jihyo will come here and do something dirty.

i still have jihyo's phone, i unlock it and just look through everything she has.

i discovered her plan through her text messages with jun and henry, i wonder if they're still at the school.

i forgot to tell the police about those two boys.

maybe i'll go over there to check if they're still there, i hum lightly and stand up walking to the front door.

i walk outside and make sure to lock the door, i then hold jihyo's phone tightly then throw it to the concrete ground, smashing it instantly.

"henry and jun will get the same treatment as jihyo's precious phone."

~ word count: 354
UPDATE! Y'ALL, I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!💞 I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY TODAY, AND I CERTAINLY HOPE YOU TREATED YOURSELF WELL! I LOVE Y'ALL AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! SEE YAAAA'S! LOVE YAAAAAAAA'S!😗🍒🍥🍃🍯

~ word count: 354UPDATE! Y'ALL, I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!💞 I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY TODAY, AND I CERTAINLY HOPE YOU TREATED YOURSELF WELL! I LOVE Y'ALL AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! SEE YAAAA'S! LOVE YAAAAAAAA'S!😗🍒🍥🍃🍯

~ author-nim, namsunshine 🍃