epilogue

( i love you. )

kth.
"jungkook! help me!"

i yell out frightened by the loud bang that interrupted the silence between me and jihyo.

i look down and see jihyo on the ground, bleeding. she holds her side and groans in pain while staring up at the sky with scrunched eyebrows.

"tae! i'm coming–"

i see jungkook run over to me and quickly remove the ropes around me, he then pulls me into a tight hug, squeezing me tightly.

i gasp at first then smile, hugging back.

i couldn't speak, i didn't know what to say or do.

then of course, sirens start to approach us. "hey, jungkook! i'll get her while you two– y'know."

i look behind jungkook and see bogum walking towards us and jihyo, "bogum! y-you're here!"

we both part when i speak to bogum, "taehyung, of course i'm here! you're okay, right?"

i nod and lightly grin, "i'm fine, just reuniting i guess.."

jungkook chuckles and looks down at me, i nod again and hug jungkook again.

"hey! back off bitch!! jungkookie's mine, not you– pathetic slut!"

i ignore jihyo and just hug jungkook feeling all the happiness rush into me.

i'm home–

"shut the fuck up, you dumbass hoe! no one cares about you and your damn heart!"

i widen my eyes and look at bogum, "woah!"

jungkook gawks out and stares at bogum with a surprised look, i giggle and tap jungkook.

"police, their here.." i point past him and see two police men rush to us.

"stay here, i'll help them."

jungkook cups my cheeks and glances at me, i nod and he smiles then leaves to help the police.

my jungkook.

three months later..

"how many days are you gonna miss school?"

jungkook smirks at me and i roll my eyes, sitting back into the couch sighing, "depends.."

"hm, you're a dropout huh?"

i chuckle out loud and shake my head.

"shut up, cOcOnUt hEaD."

"yah! that was a one time thing! it was a long ass time ago, so– let it go!" jungkook sits beside me and slaps my thigh making me flinch.

"ouch! don't do that—"

"oh, i forgot.. your thigh is your sEnSiTiVe pRiNcE part!"

i groan in disgust and give jungkook a glare, "don't say that ever again, cOcOnUt hEaD."

"yah!!! stop with the coconut head!!!"

"no."

"why?"

"because i love you!"

"–and your coconut head.. WHOOPS!"

"fine.. i love you too!"

"–but at least i know how to cut my bangs... WHOOPS!"

"shut up."

"okay."

"somewhere over the rainbow, i know i can see our future together."

"me too! maybe next time we both can document it on my new camera you bought me!"

"–and we can bring along the new family member!"

"taeguk!"

the end.

~ word count: 462
ending just happened! i hope everyone enjoyed reading this book, i enjoyed writing this book! please leave good comments and votes for me. i love you all super-duper much! see you around! byeee! ❤️

 i love you all super-duper much! see you around! byeee! ❤️

~ author-nim, namsunshine 🍃