11.5

( memories. )

jjk.
i cross my legs and just watch them both talk, tae didn't want to sit in my lap anymore so he is sitting beside bogum.

nobody's POV.

jungkook sighs and just stands up, sitting beside taehyung. he starts wrapping his arm around tae's waist, pulling him close.

taehyung didn't do anything but continue to chat with bogum, jungkook wasn't paying attention to their conversation- he just was just staring at tae.

"um- tae can you come with me? we should make some snacks! we've been here for awhile-" i smile and capture tae's attention, he gently smiles and nods.

"we'll be back bogum."

>>>>><<<<<

"you're just jealous kookie! calm down!" tae pats my cheeks playfully while i look down at him with a straight face.

i sigh and holds his wrist making him hum lightly, he tries pulling back his wrist but i keep it in place.

"listen, if you keep teasing me taehyung. i'll show your best buddy the beautiful scratch marks you gave me the night we got busy."

taehyung scoffs in disbelief, "are you serious?"

i nod sarcastically and let go of his wrists then cross my arms, "i said it so- yes i'm serious."

taehyung huffs, he places his hands on his hips trying to be cOnFiDenT.

"what marks? i don't remember doing such a thing."

i raise my eyebrow, then speak.

"oh? which one, the marks part or the part where i fucked you until you screamed out my name?"

taehyung's mouth agaped open, but he quickly closed his mouth and of course, i see the pink dust covering both his sweet cheeks.

i remove my shirt making taehyung flinch, "w-what are y-you?-"

i turn around and smile feeling quite satisfied from the silence.

"you see it now?"

kth.
i stare at the red noticeable scratches on jungkook's back, i couldn't help but blush even more.

my face burns!

jungkook turns back around, i see the smug grin on his face.

mother-effer.

"you see it now?"

i nod slowly, looking up at him with a surprised face expression. jungkook chuckles and puts back on his shirt making me feel less tense.

flashback.

we both kiss passionately for a couple seconds, then jungkook starts to remove his jacket throwing it at the end of the hospital bed.

then jungkook get's ahold of my hospital shirt, lifting it up quickly then pulling me a lot closer, starting to peck my chest and tummy with wet kisses.