11.

( jealousy. )

two weeks later...

kth.
"bogum, stop! it tickles-"

i move farther into my couch, trying to cover my sides from being tickled by bogum.

"okay, i'll stop- but first, you will have to kiss me."

"...what?" i freeze and just sit there, staring at bogum.

silence.

"i-i'm kidding! you don't have to, it was a joke- i swear!" bogum chuckles making a wave of relief wash over me, "o-okay! good!" i smile and chuckles as well.

bogum nods while i sigh, trying to feel more relaxed and comfortable but i just feel a bit, awkward.

it get's quiet in the room again..

ding, dong!

we both look at the door and bogum quickly get's up, walking to the door- opening it.

"oh hello jungkook!"

jungkook?

i walk up behind bogum and do in fact see jungkook, standing outside..

"oh hi tae! i'm sorry, did i interrupt you both?" jungkook asks making me widen my eyes.

"mm-mm!" i shake my head quickly and just move bogum out of the way.

i jump on jungkook, hugging him tightly.

"w-woaahh! t-taehyung?"

i feel him hug back, tightening his grip on my waist- pulling me closer.

i smile and give his cheek a quick peck, then i pull away, hoping bogum didn't really pay attention to us.

luckily he wasn't.

or so i thought.

jjk.
i smirk smugly, feeling tae kiss my cheek is just a small wonderful feeling.

but bogum and tae are hanging out a lot again, i just have to stop being a little kid and let them hang out.

...

well first of all..

fuck that!

i walk in knowing tae was gonna invite me inside  anyways, i notice tae follows me fisting my shirt while walking behind me.

bogum is being so quiet, i wonder why?~

i get to the- well me and tae get to the living room, i sit down and pull tae's waist, making him sit on my lap.

"jungkook! what're you!-"

i cut him off and roll my hips up, making my clothed crotch touch tae's clothed ass.

tae stays quiet and let's out a small whine, he squeezes the sides of my thighs- trying to get more comfortable.

"um- tae wanna continue talking about what we were talking about before?.." bogum walks in and widens his eyes for one second then quickly shifts over to the couch sitting down quietly.

a couple minutes later..

my eye twitches in annoyance, bogum has been getting all up in tae's body, he's just touching his thighs, rubbing his back slowly, getting up to his face very closely.

fuck you bogum!

~ word count: 441
update, i'm still in the beginning of moving but i'm getting there! we found an apartment to live in so far, but enough of the moving part- how are you guys? better be treating yourselves right!💖 nothing else to say, but a quick- I LOVE YOU AND I'LL SEE YOU GUYS SOON, BYE!😘

ALSO, please read YourLocalKebab 's book 'Unhealthy Love' it's really good n' interesting! it's taekook sooooo😉. of course, please follow she/him as well!

 of course, please follow she/him as well!

~ author-nim, namsunshine_ 🍃