12.5

( red wine. )

kth.
me and jungkook walk in the grocery store, we both decided to cook something a little simple, "okay! so tae get the cart-"

"got it, sir!" i shove the cart towards jungkook and smile smugly, he holds the edges of the cart and grunts playfully.

i chuckle lightly and weak-fully punch his chest cooing softly, "wE NEED THE INGREDIENTS NOW JEON JUNGGKOOOKKK- CHOP! CHOP!"

i yell proudly and stomp my feet, making jungkook widen his eyes then nod.

"yes! okay- let's get the vegetables over there." jungkook points to the produce sections.

"kay!"

jungkook pushes the cart making me squeak because i was right in front of the cart. i jump to the side and hit kook's arm pouting, "don't do that!"

>>>><<<<

"check, check.."

"kookie, what's next?" i ask sighing, holding jungkook's arm laying my head on the side of his shoulder.

"almost done sweetheart, we just need some noodles~" kook kisses my head and we just stand there for awhile until i look up at the signs.

"it's in the last aisle! i can get it!" i grin and stare up at jungkook who nods slowly, "i'll come with you."

"mm-mm! i got this." i tilt my head and give jungkook a boxy smile.

"alright, be back soon!"

i let go of jungkook's arm and walk to the end of the aisle then look back, "kookie!"

jungkook looks up at me and smiles, "yes?"

"i love you!"

"i of course, love you too."

i touch my heart in exaggeration, gasping for air- "i'm touched! whoop!"

i giggle and walk off, i can hear jungkook chuckling while walking away making me smile to myself.

i continue walking and finally get the last aisle near the back exit, i then felt myself calm down a bit but i just felt tense.

"tae jihyo is up to something"

bogum's words got to me suddenly, i bite my lip and look for the noodles jungkook was asking for. i can't find it.

i then see a guy with a black hoodie walk by me, but he walks into the next aisle, disappearing.

i sigh loudly and start to quickly search for the damn noodles.

shit.

jjk.
i stand in the same place for a couple minutes and wait for taehyung, he's taking quite his time.

i hold the cart handles tightly and just decided to go look for tae, i walk out the aisle and go to the end.

while turning i leave the cart and walk more towards the end and see taehyung, i smile but then i see a guy in a black hoodie walk past me.