10.

( the plan. )

jjk.
i heard taehyung's getting discharged this evening, but i have school today so i'm gonna have to visit him later when he get's discharged.

hopefully, i can see him.

pjh. (park jihyo)

warning: may include mature language, and i do not think of these artists in bad ways- i do in fact like them so don't mistaken me for thinking i hate them. thank you.

i see jungkook walking towards where i am, i widen my eyes and quickly run into the classroom nearby, shutting the door then locking it.

i put my ear against the door and hear jungkook's footsteps walk past so i sigh in relief but then suddenly hear loud knocking making me jump.

"fuck! who is it!"

i move away and unlock the door slowly waiting for an answer, "it's jun, open the damn door you slut."

i open the door and roll my eyes, "get in here, where's henry?"

"worried about your little boyfriend?" jun teases wiggling his eyebrows, i tsk and just push his face away harshly.

"bitch.. i love jungkook not that henry dude, i'm only paying him to take that taehyung away from MY jungkook."

jun nods, "right, you're paying me as well."

i smile nodding as well.

the door opens catching both of our attention, "henry, you're finally here."

"ugh, yeah.. so what's the plan?"

Nobody's POV.
bogum walks to the cafeteria and suddenly hears faint talking, mixed with laughing. 

bogum was alone because he just took a short trip to the restroom but i guess everyone was so eager to get to lunch so the school hallways were empty and quiet.

"shut the fuck up, i loved jungkook longer than the little slut taehyung, but i even loved jungkook before he loved me!"

bogum stops walking and starts walking slowly to the closed door, where he can hear people talking about.. taehyung..

"remember? we became friends, then close friends?"

"yeah, of course."

"mmhm, you told us many time jihyo."

"shut up henry, you guys i did good these past months or years you know, i snatched taehyung away from jungkook and got closer to him, i tried making jungkook jealous by being close to taehyung but guess the fuck what?"

"jungkook hasn't really talked to you, huh?"

"yes, all because of that fucking son of a bitch taehyung, jungkook is MINE! not taehyung's, jungkook is all mine!"

bogum widens his eyes and quickly storms off to the cafeteria but as he starts walking the door opens and he tries not to look back but then..

"hey, were you eavesdropping?"

later that evening..

kth.
i finally walk out the hospital and see bogum leaning on his car, he turns and looks at me with a big smile.

"tae you're finally out!"

i giggle and start jogging towards him, i hug him and he hugs back tightly.

we both pull away after a couple seconds, then suddenly bogum opens the car door for me.

"um, tae get in- i have to tell you something."

i furrow my eyebrows and get in slowly, "what's wrong? hey?"

bogum shuts the door making me pout lightly, "what the hell?.."

bogum enters from the drivers seat and looks at me, he locks the doors first then speaks.

"tae this thing i'm gonna talk about is gonna be really bad."

~ word count: 559
back! an update, sorry i've been busy with school n' stuff. i hope y'all had a great weekend- (: please smile and take care of yourselves, bye! love you all❤️!

💓💘🍃🌙🍡

💗💛🌙⭐️❤️

💗💛🌙⭐️❤️

~ author-nim, namsunshine 🍃