15.5

( revealed secrets. )

jjk.
"i remember when it happened, what time and what i was exactly doing.. it's like it happened yesterday.."

taehyung trails off and taps my knuckles repeatedly then i just stop him and hold both his hands, "hey, it's your choice tae- you don't have to tell me–"

"yah! i have to! you're my boyfriend!"

i slump into the chair and smile creepily, "right.."

"see! but i won't cry, accidents happen!"

i look back up at him and nod, "yes, so?~"

tae questionably looks at me but nods quickly, "right! so.. i was six years old and y'know my father was going through a tough time because of my passing of my mother?"

i nod humming wanting him to continue.

"well, one night.. he– um–"

tae looks down and glances at me once then coughs, "he was drinking a lot more than usual and he just got super angry and abusive.. but not really.. he just was trying to control himself but the alcohol took over him."

tae tightly holds my hand and sighs, "so one time, i was gonna ask if he was doing okay and i really thought he wasn't drinking a lot until i saw the bottles everywhere–"

"i tried leaving but he kept insisting me to stay and tell him what i was gonna ask, he got super mad when i told him.."

"i'm not okay, it's my fault your mother passed!"

tae's voice almost cracks and smiles looking up at me, "that's all i can hear from him, over and over. it never leaves."

i bite my lip and just pull him into a hug, "is that it?"

"no.. after that– he just.. grabbed me and.."

tae sniffles and pulls away, i see his tears rolling down his cheeks making me frown sadly.

"he grabbed one of the bottles and threw it on the floor, then he grabbed another one but.. he just yelled at me and smashed the bottle into my ear.."

taehyung softly sobs and hugs me again, "it was on accident, his d-drinking and emotions took over- he was just a-angry and sad, he really t-thought he killed my m-mother but i know he d-didn't.."

i hold tae tightly and pull him closer, i can feel his sadness. it just engulfs me as well, i don't mind i just know- tae was strong enough to over come that situation with his father.

he forgives his father, which is the taehyung i know.

"i can remember how devastated my father was after the doctor told him that i could lose my hearing whenever i would get older, but i know now- i forgive my father for what he did, i also know he didn't kill my mother, he's a good father and person."

i smile and kiss tae's forehead and let my hand run over his wet cheek, wiping his hot tears away.

"you're super strong baby, even though you went through tough things back then- you were strong enough to get through and i'm proud of you."

tae doesn't answer but tightens his hold on me and snuggles into my chest, humming.

i cup his cheeks and pull away seeing his tear-stained face making me coo, "i love you, taehyung."

"i could say i love you millions of times, you're my everything, everything i could ask for, you are such a huge angel to this world- even though you don't think that way- i know you aren't a selfish boy, if you were- you would be MY selfish b-boy.."

i stutter unexpectedly and feel my own eyes get watery, i chuckle and kiss tae's cheek repeatedly.

"i love you,  i l-love you so much- i would be such a klutz without y-you, my love.." i smile at tae as he does the same, more tears pooling out his eyes.

my tears fall as well, as expected but there was a lot of tears coming down.

tae giggles..

he wipes my cheek and leans in to kiss my nose, but instead he kisses me.

i without hesitation, kiss back letting one of my hands rest on the side of his delicate head. i rub his ear making him giggle more.

"i love you kookie!"

"i know."

word count: 717
hello! updated one last time then i'ma take a short break, won't be long but i just need rest. so yes, hope y'all enjoyed this day and chapter, love ya! see ya! goodnight my very lovelies! 🌼💞

 so yes, hope y'all enjoyed this day and chapter, love ya! see ya! goodnight my very lovelies! 🌼💞

"I LOVE YOU SEOUL, I HATE YOU SEOUL" ❤️

~ author-nim, namsunshine 🍃