9.

( night, tears. )

a week later...

jjk.
i swear, taehyung is making a huge mistake.

he's being an absolute idiot! how can you be so clingy to another guy then later get all cuddly with a girl, which is my crush.

i can't even visit taehyung without that bogum dude always showing up first before i do.

what the hell!

five days before..

i walk up to tae's hospital door and hear faint giggles, i look through the hospital window on the door and see bogum tickling taehyung while hugging him.

i huff and ignore it, then after a couple of minutes of hearing taehyung just giggling, it stops so i look back inside the window and see bogum kiss taehyung's cheeks repeatedly so i just growl and leave.

present..

it's been the same the next day, and the next day after that, and the next day after that.

i was gonna confront taehyung about it, the next day after that "kiss" happened.

but nope!

guess what though, i'ma confront taehyung tonight about what the hell he's doing!

this will certainly be good.

later that evening..

i make my way to the hospital, it was getting pretty dark and cloudy.

even during school it was cloudy all day, and i didn't get to see jihyo today. she was sick.

"i wish taehyung was at school.." i suddenly say.

i sigh lightly shaking my head, it starts sprinkling lightly so i quickly walk and make it inside the hospital looking back seeing it starts raining outside.

there was barely anyone here, it's only thursday.

"hello?" i say and hear my echo in the hallway, i just shrug and walks towards taehyung's room.

"hello!" i see a nurse walking by smiling at me so i smile back nicely and wave.

i make it to taehyung's room, and peak through the window and see no bogum so i don't hesitate and just walk in, and close the door locking it.

taehyung is sleeping, peacefully.

how can he sleep so quietly, and sleep so prettily-

no jungkook- stop.

i walk up to his bed, and smile sweetly then flick his forehead twice making him jolt waking up swatting my hands away.

"w-what are.. you doing!" taehyung sits up rubbing his eyes, i can see his eyes red from just waking up suddenly.

i didn't answer, and instead just stare at him with a straight face.