9.5

( night, love. )

jjk.
"i-i promise jungk-"

i interrupt him, with a kiss.

a loving kiss.

tae freezes but kisses back almost immediately, surprised me but i let it be.

i stroke his cheeks, soothingly but feel more tears touch my hand. i continue stroking his cheeks wiping the tears away.

after awhile, we both pull away and tae doesn't say anything but let out small sniffles, so i keep cupping his cheeks making him lock eye contact with me.

"w-why?" tae bites his lip, looking down.

i don't answer, and instead shake my head leaning in, connecting our lips once again.

this time, i tilt my head and cup his cheeks making sure he won't get scared. tae places his hand on my chest and moves his head as well kissing back.

our lips move in sync as we kiss, slow and gentle.

i take one of my hands off his cheek and instead place it on his waist, caressing it softly.

i move back slowly and sit on tae's hospital bed, spreading my legs a bit. i pull his waist closer to me so he can stand between my legs.

i slowly start biting his bottom lip, making him whine a bit. i continue doing so, until he moans making me smirk lightly.

i took the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth, making him gasp.

we touch tongues and so we both fought for dominance, but then i stop and disconnect our lips and move down to his jawline leaving gentle pecks.

i go down to his neck, kissing and sucking here and there to just pleasure him.

"k-kookie, hnng~" tae fists my shirt, moaning softly.

i pull away and move my head up, leaning in catching his soft lips again.

we both kiss passionately for a couple seconds, then i remove my jacket throwing it at the end of tae's bed.

twenty-five minutes later..

i rub me and tae's forehead together as i thrust faster into him, groaning softly.

"kook! a-ahhnn.. more~" tae moans angelically and shuts his eyes tight from the pleasure.

i thrust a little more harder, and try to stay quiet so we won't get caught or be too loud.

"f-fuck.. tae~ so ti-ght!" i moan lowly and hold his hips tightly, thrusting passionately.

"i-i.. it's com-ing~!" tae's moans and whines mix together, but after i thrust harshly one time tae covers his mouth and slightly screams.

i figured i hit his sweet spot so i continue thrusting at the same spot, and hear taehyung's muffled moans until he arches his back uncovering his mouth.

"im- hahh! jungkook!~" tae moans loudly and releases, his legs shake from his high making me release right after with a loud groan.

we both breathe heavily as i lay down next to him, tae suddenly turns towards me and snuggles up close to my chest and closes his eyes.

i smile lightly and wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer, i look down and see him already sleeping.

i chuckle to myself and kiss his head, then lay back a bit looking up to the ceiling.

i freeze and realize everything.

we.. made love.

i think about everything that happened, we kissed.. and that ended up turning into kissing and making out then.. just remembering- the whole hospital bed was moving because of us!

i get jealous when bogum and tae are close, or even when they are in the same room! i got mad at tae because i thought he was making a move on jihyo, and i thought he wouldn't give me his attention anymore!

everything is-

i'm fucking in love with taehyung.

not jihyo.

kim taehyung.

~ word count: 586
BOOM! I MADE THIS HAPPEN!💖 thank you, thank you- i love you all super-duper much! hope you enjoyed and liked this chapter, please love and take care of yourselves! bye!💜🐯

me. ⬇️

 ⬇️