13.

( text messages. )

jjk.
i immediately sprinted to my vehicle and started the car, i was hoping to spot the van once i get on the road. starting the car i quickly start driving and easily spot the van.

"got you, motherfucker."

while stepping on the gas, catching up to the van it drives a different direction. i bite my lip and follow not stopping.

i turn the vehicle and see the van take a short turn into the alley way, but i couldn't turn quick.

i drove a different direction, hoping to spot the van quick enough but i didn't see it at all.

"fuck."

>>>><<<<

i parked in front of taehyung's place and hit the wheel many times before laying my head on top of my hands, which is squeezing the wheel very tightly.

i growl and cover my ears, "fucking shit tae! where are you!"

i yell to myself and groan loudly, i bang the wheel many times again and get out the car slamming the door shut.

i run to the front door and open it, i look around feeling nothing but pure anger and anxiety. i can't contact anyone but the police.

but before i could open my phone, i hear a small voice behind me.

"kookie?"

twenty minuets later..

"fuck you jihyo! don't touch me, you fucking slut!"

i swat jihyo's hand away from me and rush to my car, she whines and stands in front of my car- "you're not gonna kill me jungkook! you love me!"

"i don't need you! where the hell is taehyung? i know you did this shit, you nasty hoe!" i spit at her and open my car door.

"j-jungkook please.."

i get my keys out then suddenly she's starts crying, how pathetic.

"taehyung knows more than you do! he loves me more than you do, oh yeah! did i tell you we're together now? also, i fucked him instead of you."

she stops crying instantly and stomps her foot against the ground really hard. i snicker and she starts screaming.

"THAT BITCH DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!!"

she continues screaming and i get in my car and lock the doors. jihyo runs beside my car window and punches it weakly, she kicks the sides as well but i just ignore as if it's nothing and start the car.

i get out jihyo's phone from my pocket and push it up against the car window, she widens her eyes and punches the window again.

"NONONO! THATS MY PROPERTY JUNGKOOK, GIVE IT BACK!!!"

i shrug and smile, i wave at her then drive off with her phone i sneakily took when she wasn't paying attention as always.

>>>><<<<

looking through her phone, i knew her password- who knew she could be this obsessed? it's not that surprising anyways.

i see her conversations with.. jun? henry?

i used to talk to them, but i guess we stopped talking for awhile. hm.

jihyo, jun, henry's conversation :

jihyo:
hey, good job! my love didn't suspect you guys. i'll talk with you guys later, i'm almost done with taehyung here.

jun:
already? jeez, what did you do to him?

jihyo:
not much, i accidentally threw my wine bottle at his head.

henry:
are you fucking crazy?! the police will easily suspect it was you!

jun:
calm your dick, nobody knows taehyung so everything will be fine.

jihyo:
right jun, well gtg. i gotta see jungkookie soon! bye hoes!

end of conversation

i cringe at their conversation, i scroll up more and see jihyo's address, "how dumb is she?"

i laugh and continue driving, this time to jihyo's place.

"taehyung sweetheart, kook is coming for you- i'll be right there...

"don't worry."

~ word count: 617
HEY BABIES!🐝 ANOTHER UPDATE🍃, I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH AND I JUST FEEL GOOD AGAIN!🍥WHOOP- DEE- DOO!🍯 ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, LOVE YA'S, SEE YAA'S!💓

~ word count: 617HEY BABIES!🐝 ANOTHER UPDATE🍃, I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH AND I JUST FEEL GOOD AGAIN!🍥WHOOP- DEE- DOO!🍯 ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, LOVE YA'S, SEE YAA'S!💓

~ author-nim, namsunshine 🍃