13.5

( away. )

jjk.
while obviously driving faster than the normal speed limit, jihyo's phone starts ringing. i slow down a bit and pull out her phone, seeing the caller.

henry calling...

[ accept ] [ decline ]

declining the call quickly, i instead pull up their group messages and send something without saying who it is.

jihyo :
i finally talked to jungkook, guys please wait for me at our highschool cafeteria in an hour. meanwhile, just do anything. i'll take care of taehyung's body in a bit so don't come by(;

jun :
you don't need our help?

henry :
c'mon jun, she's strong. she almost killed the boy, she's definitely got this.

end of conversation.

i throw her phone in the back and start driving faster once again, getting closer and closer to her house.

seeing the white huge building come in view made me get anxious. what could they have done to tae? did they even do anything to him?

i sigh and drive faster, turning into her empty drive way. i leave the engine on and ruffle my hair not hesitating on getting out.

i run to the front door, course it's locked. running to the back, doors locked.

i look inside the window on the door.

fuck it.

i punch the window harshly grunting a bit, but i reach down and unlock the door immediately entering.

i've been here before, i know places..?

ignoring my injured knuckles, i run to a place where me and jihyo always hang out.

the white room.

the door i reached to, he better be here.

i open the door and see nobody.

nobody but a puddle of blood and glass.

feeling my stomach not into a twist made me feel so sick, i just felt my mind getting worse.

"t-tae? baby- where are you?"

i just feel myself slowly tear up, "taehyung! where are you!" quickly entering the room, i look around and don't see taehyung in sight.

that's until i saw a trail of blood.

jogging to the trail, i look behind a desk and see taehyung. i freeze and notice he's breathing heavily while i just see dry blood on his hair.

"taehyung!"

i immediately fall to the hard floor and grab taehyung pulling him close to me, i start breathing heavy as well getting relieved but more worried about what happened to taehyung.