16.

( future. )

eight years later..

jjk.
"taehyung! you're gonna be late for work, again!"

while banging the door continuously, i still get no reply back. of course, not wanting him to be late i try turning the knob and sigh in frustration.

"you've been in the bathroom for more than thirty minutes! what the hell are you doing?!" i yell out loud and suddenly freeze.

is he?

no!

i start hitting the door harshly and start turning the knob desperately, getting worried as the seconds go by. "taehyung! honey, what're you doing in there?"

i stand back and take a deep breath.

as i am about to lift my foot up the door opens, revealing a crying taehyung. i soften up and immediately pull taehyung into my embrace, hugging him tightly.

"baby, you fucking scared me to death! what's wrong?" taehyung bursts into tears and i quickly pull away and cup his cheeks wiping his hot tears away.

"hey, hey– sweetheart." taehyung choked on his sobs and continues letting his tears fall.

"what's wrong? did something happen?" i ask gently and just give taehyung a worried loving look.

"i-i.."

i raise my eyebrows curiously and continue wiping his tears away.

"i-i'm growing a b-beard!"

i widen my eyes and freeze again.

what?

are you..

"kidding me?"

i tilt my head and taehyung shakes his head, still crying.

what the fuck?

i didn't know what to do.

he's crying over growing a beard?

i let go of taehyung's cheeks and lift up his chin, seeing one tiny hair sticking out.

"baby- are you.. baby, this is a joke?" i chuckle and scratch the of my neck, starting to let out more laughs.

"don't l-laugh!"

taehyung whines and stomps his feet making me put my hands up, "okay, okay– calm down~ i'm just.."

i just sigh and smile, i ruffle taehyung's hair then kiss his cheek gently.

"you really scared me, but now that you're in front of me- you're okay." i just stare at taehyung as he sniffles quietly and pouts.

"you're okay, angel."

taehyung pouts even more but eventually lays his head down on my chest, i chuckle again and wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer.

"i love you, i'll never get tired of saying that."

"me too! i love youuuu!" taehyung mumbles keeping his face in my chest, i nod and start patting his hip.

"you're sooo late for work." i speak teasingly.

"and you aren't?"

"attitude!"

"i love you kookie!"

"love you too brat."

"shut up."

"okay."

word count: 428
short update, it's been more than three-four days! sorry, i just needed more days off because i've been kinda stressed out with family problems but i'll be fine! hope you enjoyed this short chapter! bye! love yaa's! 🥰💞

word count: 428short update, it's been more than three-four days! sorry, i just needed more days off because i've been kinda stressed out with family problems but i'll be fine! hope you enjoyed this short chapter! bye! love yaa's! 🥰💞

~ author-nim, namsunshine 🍃