Chapter 4

"ATHIE!! Get up!!"
My body bolted up from the sudden alarming sound of my name being called. Even though my eyes are basically glued shut right now, I don't need to see in order to know what the hell is happening...

Ryder was smacking me over and over with a pillow. A fucking pillow!!!

"RYDER! What the hell?! What is wrong with you!"
I gripped onto the sheets and pulled them over my entire body. Tucking and tangling myself in the warm, oh so cozy blankets

"Get up. Your gonna be late for school!"

That definitely caught my attention. Before I knew it, Ryder tore the sheets off of me and threw me over his shoulder. Believe it or not, this wasn't exactly surprising. He always did this kind of thing. Although it makes me mad and very "sassy" towards him for the rest of the day, it makes me happy. It reminds me of when we were kids, mom would yell at us all day long because we couldn't stop playing around...
I miss her...

"Here"
Ryder sat me down at the table as I saw that a huge stack of pancakes were sitting right in front of me
"Eat."

"No." I sat up from the table and started walking up the stairs.

"Athena. Eat. Now."
I'm actually scared to turn my body right now, because I know that if I do I will see a very frustrated male who just made his little sister pancakes for absolutely no reason. And he is very "challenged" when it comes to working in the kitchen.

"No. I have to get ready for school anyway!"
Without looking back I quickly sprinted up the stairs. Wayyyyy to scared to look back.
Well fuck. I'm in deep shit.

AND YES I CURSED!
(So sorry JC 🙌🏼🙏🏼)

Parker Hayze;

"Okay bro. So where exactly are you going to be?"

Tommy had created this entire plan in order for me to meet up with the new girl and totally make her fall to my feet.

I guess his plan is too either...
1.) he goes up to her and starts acting like a total dick and I go in to "rescue" her and BAM! She falls in love with me

Or

2.) he dumps a ton of banana peels or water on the floor and hopes that she slips and I will be right there to "rescue" her and BAM!
She falls in love with me.

Either way it's a win win for me. Not so much her I guess....

"Okay. So which 'plan' are we planning on doing?"
Tommy brought his hand up to his chin and started to Stare up into the sky, like he was posing for Hollister or something

"OKAY! We are going to go with plan number 2"
He flips his backpack around and unzips it, taking out probably the biggest bottle of oil
What the hell is this guy thinking.

"Tommy. What are you doing? Are you planning on killing her, Jesus"
Okay. Maybe for once I agreed with Jamey on this one

"Yeah man, maybe Jamey's right. She might actually get hurt. She's a nerd, she's fragile"

Yeah... yeah that's it.

"Dude. She isn't going to get hurt because you are going to be there to save her, and also. WHY NOT?! When have you ever passed up this kind of thing."

Yeah. He's right, why is it hard for me to do this right now? It's like I don't want to.
Fuck that. I'm doing it.

"Alright. When does she get here?"
I ask clapping my hands and rubbing them together.

"Umm... right now! Go go!" tommy whisper shouts. He starts to wave his hands in the direction I needed to be.
"Dude. Go!"
I feel his hands shove my back as I laugh it out and start jogging to my spot.