Chapter 7

"There is no way in hell I am wearing that!"
Angie was holding up a two pieced outfit, and from the looks of it, the top would hardly cover my nipples, and the skirt would hardly cover my ass.

"Why not?! It's cute!"
Angie seemed super excited about this, maybe a little too much

"We are going to a high school party, not a stripper interview. How do you have all these clothes anyway?"

"Oh. My sister is always going out and clubbing hard, she gives me all of the 'old' things. Which she only ends up wearing once so. Kinda cool."

God... I wish I had my sister

"Okay. What about this one?"

"Nope"

"This?"

"Ñiet"

"This one?!"

"Hell no"

She trees her arms up in surrender, throwing  herself into her bed and being totally and completely over dramatic.
"I have no idea what to give you..."
She muttered. I just laughed at it, I can't see myself wearing that stuff anymore.. it just wasn't who I became.

Looking around her room, I looked at a dress that was hidden by long sleeve shirts in her closet
"What about that?" I asked.
I stood up and walked to her closet, revealing the dress so I could get a better look. It was white and had a short loose skirt. Wasn't strapless or inappropriate in any way. It was simple and cute.

"That? That's an old dress that my sister gave me from a wedding or something... you wanna try it on?"

I smiled at myself and nodded at her, she seemed quiet happy as well. But probably just because she actually found something for me to wear that didn't involve jeans and converse

I threw the dress over my head and tugged it over my body, pulling the hair out from under it. When I stepped in front of the mirror and Angie had zipped it up, it fit perfectly.
It hugged me in all the right spots.

"This one." I simply stated

Angie tossed her arms in the air and celebrated with probably the worst dance I have ever seen in my life. She looked like she was having a seizure while trying to look good. It just wasn't working out..

"WAIT! I have the perfect jacket for you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh god. I don't think I can do this.."

Angie had successfully made me look good, I wore some simple heels with the white dress and a killer black leather jacket

We were right outside the house and you definitely weren't able to miss this party. I just felt bad for the neighbors.
Students were all on the lawn, drinking and dancing. We haven't even gone inside and I'm already freaking out.