Chapter 8

".    "M-mom?..." I stuttered out. Trying to release my self from this god forsaken seatbelt
"Abby?" I whimpered.

Oh my gosh... we need to get out. I need to get out now.
I saw huge shard of glass sitting on the ceiling of the car.
My arms reached for it, as far as they could go

"Come on... come on" I repeat to myself over and over.
The tips of my fingers kept knocking it around, sliding into the other glass shards

"Reach Athie reaachhh" I dragged on
Practically popping my arm out of its socket, I got it. I finally got the shard

"Hold on guys, please hold on...."     "

I woke up gasping for air, like I couldn't get enough of it.
My chest was heaving up and down, I felt like an anvil was sitting on me.

I haven't had a nightmare of that night in a while...

I sat my body up from a bed that was way to plush and soft to be mine. It felt so nice though.
Looking around I obviously noticed that this wasn't my house.

What happened last night? The last thing I remember was sitting with that guy on the bench...
What the fuck, was I kidnaped?
DID SOMEONE FREAKING KIDNAP ME?!

The room was strange, not like a creepy psychopath strange. But the room was really nice, the walls were a dark grey and so was the floor. And it was huge, there was a doorway that led into a pretty awesome bathroom.

Well whoever my kidnapper is, obviously is a very wealthy person

"Wha- oh my god oh my god..." I whispered to myself as I climbed off the bed and started looking around fo anything
"Oh shit. Phone, where's my phone" I began talking to myself. Tripping around the room and looking through all of the drawers and cabinets.

I opened one of the drawers in the bathroom and saw my phone there
"Yes!" I silently cheered.
I snatched my phone up and immediately started clicking the buttons on the side and tapping on the screen until that awful image of
"No battery" showed up
"Shit shit shit" I repeated

Looking around the room in a panic, I saw a long grey chest resting at the end of the bed.
I tip-toed over and opened it up, rummaging through all of the football and sports gear.
I grabbed ahold of a baseball bat and slyly nodded to myself.

Continuing to tip-toe across the room, I made my way to the door and cracked it open.
I heard mumbling downstairs as I squeezed through the doorway and stepped through the hallways.

I clutched the bat in my grip and held it up to my side, in case anyone jumped out of a corner.
I found the stairs and quietly made my way down them.

"Okay Athie. You got this. Just focus, no one knows that you are here so it's up to you. Time to be the badass." I spoke to myself in hushed tones