Chapter 44

My head hurts.

Like. My head hurts really really bad...

I don't even move my body up before trying to bring my hands to my head, but I can't.
I can't seem to bring my hands up.

My head keeps bobbing back and forth..

Am I even laying down?...

When I slowly started to open my eyes, I saw a wet concrete floor. Concrete walls.
Pretty much everything seemed concrete. There was a large metal slide down door that looked like it would be the opening to a garage but that seemed about it.
Chains hung from different parts of the ceiling and all around seemed to be open space..

Where the hell am I?...

When I looked down at myself I realized that I wasn't laying down. No, instead, I was tied up to a chair. Sitting upright.
My arms were tied down to the arms of the chair, along with my legs to the legs of the chair.
What the fuck happened?..

"Oh. So I see you are finally awake..."
oh shit.

I looked forward with my dazing eyes and saw a darker figure lurking in the dark. But I didn't need to look at his features to know who he was.
That voice has been haunting me for years...

"I will say, I have missed you daughter. I've been watching you, of course, just looking at you as you do all the things we used to do together. Wishing that I could be there for you so you weren't alone. And then... just as I begin to think that, that could actually be a reality. I remember that you killed my daughter and wife. Your twin sister and mother..."

Well... yes. This is him. After the accident, my dad went crazy. His mind was set on the idea that I had meant to kill them. Made him even more upset when the police were telling him that it was just an accident, and that the person who hit us was to blame.
He didn't buy it.

"I've told you a million times..." i began to sob
"I never wanted to kill them! It was an accident! There was a drunk driver.."

"Stop lying to me!!" He stalked on over to me and brought his hand across my face, almost knocking me and the chair over.
"You are just as much of a bitch as you used to be. I can't believe I ever was able to handle you as my daughter. I should have seen it. I should have known."

It's not the physical pain that makes my heart break, it's the constant reminder from my own father that they died because of me.
Except he actually thought I wanted them to die.
I think about that night everyday, and I would do anything for it to be me instead of them...

"Where are they? Where's Ryder and Parker?"

"Oh... Ryder is a little occupied at the moment. And so it Parker, he's a little busy making some last minute decisions.."

Decisions?
"What does that mean?"

There was a small smile on his face before, but it grew wildly as soon as I asked that question.
"That, you will soon find out..." he said, looking down at his feet. His smile was still there, and he said it in such a calm manner.

Oh dad... what are you up to?...

Parker's pov:

"Wake up!" I heard, right before something was spilling all across my face.
Which sadly was at the same point I was breathing in through my nose.

A horrible coughing fit erupted from me as my head shot forward
"Shut up!" I heard people yelling. Sounded like the same voices from before.
I was still coughing a little but eventually opened my eyes.