Chapter 28

"Why the hell would you say yes to Jamey?! You are supposed to be in love with Parker! This is totally messing up my script!"

Well I told you Angie would be upset.

"Script? Are you literally planning out what's going to happen?" I asked. Although I have to admit that I'm not entirely shocked by this news

"Of course I am!" She huffed
"What do you think is a better ship name for you and Parker? Parkena? Parther? Or Ather?"

Those all sounded terrible. My ears were probably bleeding now.
"Oh whatever. I'll figure it out by myself" She said.

"Okay. Now will you please help me figure out what to wear tonight? We've done hair, slight makeup, and now we have less than thirty minutes to figure out what I'm wearing."

Was I nervous about this date? Yes actually. I was. I'm not really sure why. I mean of course Jamey is gorgeous. But did I actually like him? Like, like like him?

"I cannot help you. That would be double crossing! I am not one to betray." She pouted. Shoving her arms in a crossed way around her chest and plopping her ass down onto my bed.

"Angie. Please. I have no clue what to wear."
I said, looking down at myself and what I was currently wearing.
Which was pajama pants and a crappy old t-shirt.

"Well. I'll help you. It's cold outside, so if you were gonna wear a skirt or dress. Wear tights with cute coat or something."

"Hmmm.. I think I have an outfit now. Thank you!!!" I shouted, running over to her and kissing her cheek.

She rubbed it off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Athena's outfit!!! ⬆️⬆️)

"You look beautiful by the way." Jamey said as we walked side by side down the city.
It was really cool where he took me. We actually got to go to a super fancy dinner. And he took me to go watch a movie. Not exactly the kind of things I like to do. But he made it fun.
Afterwards we just started walking around.
Looking at all of the lights around the buildings. It really was beautiful

"Thank you." I blushed, and looked down.

"What have I told you about that?" He stopped us both and had no hesitation moving closer to me.
"You look beautiful when you blush.." he said in a much quieter tone.

He slyly snook his hand around my waist and placed it on my lower back, pulling me closer to him so my chest was pushed up against his.
His eyes were gazing straight into mine but I found it hard to look into his.

When I did meet his gaze, he moved one hand to cup my face and pulled me in, closing the remaining space between us.
His lips were placed onto mine and my heart was erratic. Not because I was totally freaking out that it was "finally happening"
But because I was freaked it was happening in general.