Chapter 12

I didn't exactly know why I came to this football game. I mean yes, I said I would. But only because I gave in
Why did I give in
Its not like I'm anything special. I'm a nobody.
So why? Just why...

"Are you thinking to yourself again?"

*eye roll*
"Yes Angie. I'm thinking to myself again."

"Well can we think and walk. We won, the games over. Everyone's leaving"

Yes, we won. And of course Parker, jamey and tommy played beautifully.
Parker would make eye contact with me and send me a killer smile. But I didn't give in. All I wanted to do was leave.
"I know everyone's leaving. Which means that if we leave right now too, we will get toppled over."

She huffed out a breath of air and slouched her body. I mainly didn't want to leave because I knew that either I would probably meet up with the cheerleaders again, and because my brother probably realized that I snuck out of the house.

And I didn't want to be near any of those options right now.

"Okay, everyone's gone now. Can we go?"

"Yeah" I nodded.

We both stood up and patted the invisible dirt off of our jeans and grabbed our bags.

I flung my strap over my hoodie that I put on the jersey. I didn't even want to wear this anymore. Why was I even so upset?!

When we walked down the bleachers we started to walk straight to our car. But behold some teenagers to ruin the night a little more.
But not just any teenagers
Football teenagers.

"Heyyy!!!! Look who it is!! Parker Hayze's inspiration of the night!"

"Yeah! Check out his new girl. Damn I'd hit that hard!"

"She must be pretty damn good in order to get Parker."

What the hell. Did they not know that I was standing right here?
"I'm not his girl." I clearly stated

"Ooooohhhh!!" All the guys started,
Can they not.

"Damn! She's feisty. Maybe that's why he's staying with her." One of the guys said out loud

"Yo guys it's Parker!" Another shouted, pointing a little ways behind us

I knew I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help turning around. And what a beautiful sight.
Parker was walking out of the lockers with his football pants still on but his shirt off

Was that really necessary?

"Ayyy Parker! I hope you didn't mind us keeping your girl company!"
These guys are ridiculous.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see platinum blonde Barbie strutting her way towards Parker. Her hips swaying along in her uniform as her curled hair bounces up and down with each step.

Without any warning. She walked straight up to him and wrapped her arms around him, planting her lips straight onto his.
He locked shock as his body was stiff. But she practically melted herself onto him.
Her hands were obnoxiously running through and messing up his beautiful hair.

He put her hands on her waist and slightly pulled her off of him. She released and smirked up at him, licking her lips.

"You see." I said, gesturing my hands towards Parker and Ashely

Parker's gaze met mine, his face looked like he had just woken up from a 10 year coma.
"I'm not his girl" I emphasized the 'not'

Another round of quiet 'ooohs' and side comments came from the group of jocks right behind us as I stayed standing in my place.