3. Who Are You?!

Before I realize it, I fell asleep.

Dream

Green... Green grasses. Where am I?

I stand up and enjoy the view before my eyes. I can see a mountain from afar. I think I'm in the middle of a forest. I can hear birds chirping. How did i end up here?

I walk to the mountain direction, which is straight in front of me. The forest is kinda foggy, quiet, and pretty cold, but i think of this as a little refresh from the things I've gone through.

I see something pretty far in front of me. It's a... idk. There's fogs everywhere! I usually can see that far clearly, but with fogs this thicc, I can't. I keep on walking forward to see it.

It was a... wait. Isn't this is the doll mom gave to me on my birthday? I must've brought it with me when I got here. I grab it and hug it. I countinue on trying to walk to the end of this forest.

I hug my doll tightly. Is this some kind of a hint from my mother?

The forest get foggier and now I can't. see. shit.

I tried to keep walking, but I ended up bumping to a tree. Great.

I decide to just sit below the tree and hug the doll tight. This is the closest thing to home that I have.

"...How'd you ended up here, uh... Miss or Mister... [Doll /Name]?" I ask, not even looking the face of the doll. You hug it tighter and tighter.

Suddenly, some kind of black dusts comes out of it and it starts to float around in the air. I think the dusts wants to lead me, like in the movies. I stands up and follow where's it going.

It leads me to... turn around. The dusts starts to float a little bit higher and then shine a little, then dusts then goes back into the doll. Now, i realize that it's not a tree I bumped into.

It's a man. I can't see him clearly after the dusts goes into the doll again, but i can hear him like, doing something. I hugs Mr or Ms. [D/N] and close my eyes in case if anything bad happens even though it just makes it 10 times worse.

He claps. Then, I feel something like something is surrounding my hips, but it didn't touch me. After some moment, I realize, those things are so cold. Then, it's only silence.

Huh? I suddenly feel the warmth of sunlight and I think it's... brighter. Maybe the fogs are gone.

I feel some cold wind going to my face. I open my eyes and see that man leans his face to mine, and realize that his hands was the thing that was surrounding my hips. Of course I'm so shocked. I think my eyes can express my feelings now, I'm scared.

His hands then hug me. I get more scared. He then hug me tighter. Yo, I don't even know ya. My hands that was hugging my doll is coming in contact with his chest. Lucky me to have something in my arms, or else his chest and mine will meet.

I get a little more scared again,realizing his face was so close. He hug tighter yet again.

The more scared I am, the tighter he hugs me. I can't be calm seeing his face so close to mine!? Of course it's getting hotter! I see a slight blush on his face. Huh? HE LIKES TORTURING ME HELP

I don't want him to get closer anymore. I try to calm down. He then hug me less tighter than before. I cracked the code, I see.

I look up to his golden eyes. He has crimson hair. I analyze his looks. I don't even realize him when he tighten his hug on me. Now i just realize it, and start to regret my life choices.

Our thigs almost... no. Have met. He's real close and i freaked out again. He get closer again. I feel his lips againts mine, but not kissing, they're just touched againts each other. I am hardcorely trying to get my lips off his lips. I try to move, to struggle, to get off of him as soon as I can, but in the end, all I get is the top of my head meeting his chin.

His eyes turns green. One of his hands holds the back of my head roughly, then he give me a french kiss.

This is just a dream, isn't it?

I tried to pull back, but he'd always push my head againts him. So i surrender to him, let him do what he wants. He growls for some times. When he's finally out of breath, he pull back.

He kiss the left side of my neck once, then stare at me. I don't even realize that his hands are starting to get off of me.

His golden eye returns. He then look down at my doll, then look back at me.

"It's a Mr. And a fun fact, it wasn't your mother who puts it there," he says. His eyes looks rather calm and friendly as he backs up.

Just a dream...

"Well... If she didn't put it there, do you mean that she bought it and told someone elseto put it there?' I ask him. He didn't answer. He stares at me, then chuckles. "If you think it was from your mother, keep it beside you at all times. Don't let it go too far from you," he says.

The whole forest suddenly fades, but I don't think he's fading.

"Um... Who are you?" I asks him, as the forest has turned into a blank white place. He just stare at me in response. The place turns blue.

I suddenly fall to no where. I can't see a place to land on because it's literally just blue and that guy is long gone. I hug Mr. [D/N] tighter and close my eyes.

"The point is..." his voice echoes, "You have to remember me, " then everything goes black.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Hello again.

I somehow have a feeling that some of the words i choose for this chapter is wrong X3
(edit:all of them.)

And i also think it's kinda OOC but naah it's just your dream.

Please tell me if you saw one wrong word! I'll fix it!

- I will fix you up! -

(edit: i hate myself.)