32. A Little Help.

"What seems to be the matter, [ Y/N ]?" Jason asked, still in Slenderman's office.

"May I ask why a—" 'She's overwhelmed... You can calm her down, Jason, if you want.'

Jason's head snapped towards me and he started to look at me in concern. "What are you thinking about? Please relax, [ Y/N ]" he say.

how can I relax when I'm aware that someone can read my mind—OH SHOOT UM NOTHING'S HERE SLENDERMAN I'M SORRY—

(honestly, if I'm in this situation, I won't stay calm. I'd react like this)

"I forgive you. Try to be more focus and... you'll get the hang of this." Slenderman's voice echoed to me and Jason's mind.

"[ Y/N ] Marshall. You do know that I want you to be one of my proxies."

"And so, I set up your training buddies. But there's a problem, regarding the time you fall down that monochrome rabbit hole."

"If this continues, you'd only be a burden to all of us. I thought that the only way is to kill you." I got chills.

"But I see that some of us here doesn't care if you are useful or not. They only want your presence." Slenderman's face turn to Jason's direction for a second.

"So I decided to talk about your... disease now. What us the thing that happened right before you fainted, miss Y/N?"

"U...uh, I usually saw a black silhouette... Nobody else realize them. I don't know why. But now, I don't see them anymore before I faint, somehow." I try my best to explain. I'm not that good at explaining.

"..."

Slenderman is scarier when he's not saying anything. Not gonna lie.

"Y/N."

I'M SORRY—

A dark chuckle echoed through my mind. Jason heard it too. We look at each other before we put our gaze to Slenderman's face.

"You are ridiculous. Anyway, It seems like we'll have no other choice. We'll be giving you medicine for a month."

"Worry not, it's not bad. We'll put it inside one of Pinkamena's cupcakes."

"But you'll have to follow the schedule. If you broke the schedule, you'll have to repeat the schedule." I nod a little.

So that means I have to take the medicine for one month without stop taking them even a day. If I broke the schedule, I have to repeat from the start.

So if I already take the medicine for 15 days, but then I don't take them for one day, I have to repeat until it reaches 30 days.

(i wish you understand lol I'm bad at this)

Jason looks like he's writing a note on it. It's obvious he's repeating those things so he won't forget.

"There. And Jason said that you want to stay with him for some time, is that right?" I nod.

this is getting complicated.

"I'll ask Pinkamena to make 30 cupcakes that you can eat, and just ask Smiley and Ann to work on 30 medicine, Eyeless Jack will be helping them too."

"I am... not very sure about making you one of my proxies. To tell you the truth, it was a request from Rouge."

"Turning you to one of my proxies will be her reward." My eyes widened. I know what my mother is doing. She doesn't want me to get too far from her hands.

"But I am still not sure. I suppose I can ask you about it, Y/N." Me?

"Yes. Are you willing to be a proxy?"

'no'
'no'
'no'
'no'
'no'
'no'
'Y/N I SAID NO!!'

Jason's POV

[ Y/N ] fainted again. I run up to her and pick her up.

Well, I guess she fainted at the best time. That is indeed a very hard question to answer. Not being a proxy means, maybe, she can just be a CreepyPasta. Proxies and creepypastas are different, you know.

Like me. I'm just a CreepyPasta. Proxies are the ones who are more trustworthy, like Masky, Rouge, Toby, Kate, etc.

But what if not choosing to be a proxy means... death? I stare down at the female on my hands. If she wants to be a proxy, her condition is not helping. If she keeps fainting at random times like this, obviously it would be a big problem.

I look up to Slenderman, he stood up. Just to look at him hurts my neck.

...statics. I'm used to this, but even so, it's still hurting my head.

"Jason. Put her on your bed. We'll be coming with the syringe ready." I nod. I bow to him before I walk outside, to my bedroom.

Jeff who noticed me, sighing with that venomous mouth of his. "Why is she always like this?"

Eyeless Jack joins inside the room, checking [ Y/N ]'s condition.

Y/N's POV

"G-get off me." I say, as I try to free myself from the old man who hold my hand tight.

"Go away. Don't disturb me," I was freed from him. The man is just a silhouette. I know I must be unconscious right now.

I pinch myself.

"[ Y/N ]?"

Jason's voice enter my ringing ears. On his hand is a familiar cupcake with a bite mark. Maybe that's why the dream got easier. I sit up and hug Jason. There's just the two of us inside the room, until...

"Jason, you done?" Ben ask behind the door. Jason answer him with a short "Yeah. With that, Ben, Jeff, Sally, L.J, E.J, Masky, Toby, Hoodie, Nurse Ann, Doctor Smiley, and Nick Vanill enters the room.

"...Jason, why did they have to wait outside?" I ask with my weak voice, it's almost gone. Jason stood in silence.

I feel concerned. I back up from him and saw his cheeks goes a bit red. Why...?

"You can't swallow the cupcake. It's hard to put it inside your body normally, so.." Nurse Ann looks over at Jason.

" Jason helps you...a bit. "

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Sorry if this chapter is short! I'm a little out of ideas for this chapter.

Today is Thursday. And I'll update every story I have every Thursday from now on!

If I don't upload, it's because I don't have internet connection. I'll try to update as soon as I can if that happens .