14. This girl...!!!!

I tilt my head to the right. " Jason, why are you smiling? " he put on his annoyed face again. Great.

" Is it wrong for someone to smile? " he say. Jeff suddenly came from another room and bump to Jason on the chair, and he plus the chair was almost fall.

" WHO SAY IT'S WRONG TO SMILE?! " I sigh at them. Jason is literally putting his right hand on his chest, shocked, and Jeff is holding Jeff's shoulder. " God fucking damn it, Jeff. "

" Dinner's ready! " The gas mask maid shout with no happiness in her tone. Some creepypastas walk to the dining room, some say they'll eat later, and some just didn't realize her shouting. I walk towards the dining room, and sit beside Jason.

Chris is sitting beside me now, and in front of me is glitchy red. After Slendy sit on his chair, which is at the edge of the loong table, everyone hear a voice in their own heads. Chris looks scared of Slenderman.

" I'd like to announce this now, so please listen, each one of you. " Everyone hears in their head. I kind of not used to his voice inside my head, to be honest.

" [ Y/N ]. You'll be one of my proxys from now on. " Chris looks towards me, like she was very sad because of me.

" But not yet–She'll have to be trained here. For that, I want her to be trained by... " I sweat a little.

" Don't worry [ Y/N ]. I choose Dina, Toby, and Tim to train her. and Jason too. " I feel unfamiliar with the name Tim.

" You'll know him later, [ Y/N ]. He's Masky, if that's the name you know from him. Hoodie should train you too. And every proxy will train her how to live here. Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack and Ben, you will be her 'rival' when she's training fights. " Slenderman's voice echoes through my mind.

" Now, let's all eat. " Slenderman say. I was going to pray, because I forgot last time, I was so shocked while eating that time. When I lift my hands, Kate the Chaser, who's bringing food to everyone, stop my hands.

" U-Uh... I was about to pra–"
" We didn't do that here... " Chris whisper, and I notice it. Kate looks at me and slowly putting my hands to the table. I smile, and let her put some food to my plate.

Chris tap my shoulder 2 times with her finger. I look at her, and she gave me a pity look. " Poor you... " she whisper.

" Why? " I ask. She sigh. I now just realize she lost a teeth under her scar. " I was only here because Dr Smiley want to take care of my wounds for some time, and I agree. But I can't accept being a 'proxy'! Why are you just accepting it with open arms? " She say. I sigh.

" Is there even such an option? "

Jason's Room

Slenderman tell me to sleep with Jason, so I just nod and sadly goes to his room. He ask me why, and I say Slendy tell me to, so he's cool with it.

He tell me to sleep fast, because he want to train me tomorrow. I nod, and goes to sleep on his bed, as he was doing something on the table.

" eeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! " We hear a voice from outside, and the person crashed with Jason's room door. Jason sigh.

He walks to the door and open it. " What is it, Toby? " Toby pants and laugh between his tics. " Sl-Slendy tell m-me to call you heh. " I sit up, waked up from Toby's crashing againts the door. I saw Ben floating behind Toby, also waiting for Jason. Jason follow them to Slendy's room after closing the door.

This is my opportunity.

I walk towards his working desk, and open the drawers. The black rose he draw is here! I was just curious. I close it again. I look at what he just draw and write on paper, some pencil and ruler, some book piled up, and so many things on his working desk. It seems like he was making a design of a doll or something, but I find it unique that he mark some of them with black rose.

I go towards his bed and try to sleep again. I wonder what do they discuss...?

Morning, 6 AM.

I look at the clock after sitting up. It's actually rare for me to wake up this fast! I look at the working desk–is it supposed to be called a desk or a table?– and saw him sitting, crossing his arms on his chest, looking up to the ceiling with Liquorice on his shoulder is just there. His eyes are green now.

He's so concentrated that he didn't realize I was behind him. Liquorice just look at me and then just completely ignores me. I look at the paper on his desk. He draw a black rose again, with some more roses, but the black one stands out because the rest of the roses are fading from red to white.

He draw another rose in another paper, but it's green that was on a hand of a green doll, smiling gently, tilting it's head to its right. I think it's a girl. Somehow looks like me... I scratch away the thought I just had in mind, and look at his table again.

The books I saw yesterday was already touched by him, and the drawers are a little messier than yesterday. Suddenly, he started to mumble softly.

" Heh, can't be, she's sleeping. But why is her scent so close...? " He push his feet to the floor to make the chair goes higher on the front, so now he can look at me (like how should I describe this) . The top of his head hit my lips lightly. He look at me, and at how close we are now, I notice a small blush appear on his cheeks.

He's looking at me now, hands still crossed on his chest. He sighed, and sit normally. He stands up and look at me. " You should just tell me if you've waken up, not creeping behind me and make me confused about why— " he stop and look to his left, as if he was just about to say something weird.

" Why what? " I ask innocently, heh.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰