21. Music Box?

After Jason say he know that I'm awake, I try not to move as hard as I can.

"...Well that means you're really sleeping. Or are you still fake-sleeping?..." Jason say. He sigh, and by propping my back with his hands, he sit me up gently, and pick me up to my seat at the dining room. He sit beside me.

"Hey, what's wrong with her?" Nurse Ann ask. I open my eyes lightly and groans as if I was just awake.

"Too hard to wake her up, so I had to pick her up all the way here." Jason sigh heavily.

Clockwork walk towards me, put some food on my plate, and to Jason's as well. Jeff is beside me now, and in front of me is Ben.

"Hey [ Y/N ]." I lift my head up at Ben, and hum in a 'what is it?' tone. "You'll go practice again 3 hours after this. Just saying." I nod and starts to eat.

There's something disturbing me now.

How the hell did Slenderman eat?

After Breakfast

"Hey [ Y/N ] can I ask you something?" Chris whisper at me as she was walking beside me. "What is it?"

" How do you feel here? Are you used to this place now? " Chris ask. I smile at her. " Well yea, completely used to a place where serial killers and paranormal creatures exist and walk around with their weapons somewhere on them. Totally. " Chris laugh softly, her voice croaking in a whisper. She walks away.

Still can't believe she's actually insane.

Rouge suddenly calls my name, and tell me to take a bath, and I did. She gave me some clothes to wear.

After that, I went to Ben's room just because I was bored. Adter playing some games with him, I got out his room, but as I was walking, I notice Tim, who's trying to find where Laughing Jack hid his pills. I decided to help him, ended up discovering 7 bottles, but only one of them is really Tim's. The rest of them was only filled with candies that shaped like Tim's pills. Why are every people targeting on him?

Then Sally asked me if I want to play with her, and she say this time it's special. Hesitating, I nod at the request.

Inside Sally's room, Jeff was sitting on the floor, with some scary dolls sitting on the small table near him too. That's a weird thing to see, especially when Jeff looks like a beautiful, youthful woman.

"How do you think Jeff look?" Sally ask me, a bright smile on her face. After looking at her, I turn my face back to Jeff who's literally staring at us and not saying everything at all, which was super rare for Jeff the Killer.

"... I'm speechless. I feel like I'm failing as a woman. HOW CAN HE BE SO BEAUTIFUL?!"

Sally laughed (maybe she's the only one who can laugh normally here). "Do you want to be beautiful too? " I turn my head to Jeff as he was aying that. He smiles weirdly as he lift the blush uh... stick? and lipstick up.

"N-no thanks, why would I want to be beautiful anyway?" I stutter. I honestly hate make-ups and don't even have the ability to use them.

But these two? Dayum, they got the skills that pay the bills!

I sat beside Jeff as Sally told me to. Then, Sally went to find Eyeless Jack. Now I'm with Jeff only. I wanter to ask him about something for a while anyways, so this won't be so awkward, right?