33. Bye-bye

...

I've been here for almost... three years. As long as I am here, I've learned so,very many things.

They've taught me how to dodge, block, fight, and someone even taught me how to cut a human body apart, and which part is okay to eat.

I'm not alone. My mother is here too.

Today, I'll take my last test to be his proxy. Being a proxy means I'll be one of his golden followers, and everytime there's a mission, proxies will be the first ones to be called to his office. Proxies are free to kill anyone.

It sounds like I'll get soaked by the rain of tasks that he'll give me. I don't like the sound of that, but my mother want me to be a proxy too, since she wants me to be strong and so that she won't worry too much.

I wish I'll pass. If I don't pass this, I'll be a CreepyPasta. Proxies are CreepyPastas too, but they are more trustworthy than the rest.

A creepypasta will be free to kill anyone they want, and they don't have that much mission.

If I pass as a proxy, I'll be allowed to live with Jason. This is a deal. I asked Slenderman if I could go to his shop, and Slenderman told me I have to pass as a proxy first. I'll be free to be with him, and Slenderman will tell me the missions from his... brain power or he'll just send my partner to tell me.

I wish I can pass. Mother wants me to pass.

Pluk. I close my journal. I walk to the mirror inside my room, repair my hair a lil bit. I have my own bedroom now, between Jason's and Laughing Jack's.

I pick up my weapon. It's beautiful. It's a bat. It's my favorite because I used to train with Toby, and we always train with hatchets. So I pick a bat as my favorite weapon since I'm used to weapons where I need to hold them with both of my hands. But don't tell anyone, I have a small scalpel in my pocket.

E.J gave it to me as a gift because I learn human bodies well. Not VERY well, just well. I remember the small happy squeel he make when I bring some kidneys for him.

"[ Y/N ]~! Time for breakfast!" L.J say, as he knock on my door with his claws. "Coming!" I put my bat on my back.

I cheerfully walk out the room towards the dining room. I sit down on my usual seat. Sadly, Jason is not beside me. He's at his shop now, making more wax dolls.

I cheerfully eat the pancake that Pinkamena make, which was made from human meat, and drink a glass of blood. I'm not very used to the cupcake, but the drink is fine. I live for E.J's homemade kidneys tho!

"Heh. What ya lookin so happy about, shorty?" Jeff say beside me. I look at him, still with a smile on my face. "Last test!!" I take a sip of my drink.

"Heheh, good luck." He say, as he eat the pancake. I'm done with the food so now I'll take a little training before the test!

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN!!! m"

"[ Y/N ] GET THE FUCK OFF ME I'M PLAYING A FUCKING GAME HERE!" Ben say, annoyed by me hugging him from the back while he's playing his street fighter.

"Let's go traininggg!!!" I say.

"Ugh... you're almost as annoying as Toby now... (grumbles)"

"Awe come on! Toby's on a mission now and your name is the fiiirst name appear on my mind!" I say in a way that I'm sure Ben will get annoyed.

Blood drips from his eyes to the floor. "[ Y/N ] i swear to god... Why can't you just go with Jeff?!"

"Jeff is still eating!! EVERYONE is eating except you! Pweeeeaase Bennn?"