29. Danger.

We're eating breakfast. Everything's fine, everything's cool. Even so, Slenderman looks like he's suspicious of me.

Ah, look at the time! I have to go training again.

Jason lead me to the same place where I started the first training. Jason walk away, as Judge Angels approach me.

"Let's go, [ Y/N ]." she say with a smile as she give a bow and some arrow to me.

I walk beside Judge Angels calmly. But then, I hear a sound. It's like footsteps. Judge Angels didn't seem to notice anything.

"D-Dina... I think I heard something like, footsteps..." Judge Angels look back at me, the she sigh. "[ Y/N ] don't play around, probably that's just a rabbit, you know?" she say, and continued to walk forward. I'm not buying that bullshit, I'm sure that's human!

I decide to look back. Judge Angels just giggle seeing how aware I am right now, and still walking to the place we're supposed to go to.

...

Behind that tree.

A figure, a human figure!

Watching, watching, watching...

SPCHT!

The figure dodges! Ugh, I'm so annoyed. If the figure didn't dodge, I'd hit him and I can proof that it's human to Judge Angels! I look to Judge Angels's back, following her.

...spch, spch.

...spch, spch.

...spch spch spch sPCH SPCH—

"HEYY!!"

SPCHT!!

Flrk!

( I'm not good at demonstrating sounds effects, okay)

I just hit them! I run over there, to discover the familiar tall figure...

"Masky?" I help him stand up. He grunts in pain as he tries to stand properly.

(lolol Masky is tall too)

"...Good." Judge Angels say as she helps Masky with his wound. "Masky, why are you stalking us??" Masky didn't answer. He just give me a stare that I'm not sure what it means...

Is he angry or is he proud of me?

"(grunts)... Someone else is here..." Masky say in an annoyed tone. He looks at my arrows and bow. He look at his scar once again, before sit down below a huge tree.

"[ Y/N ], s-someone else is watching you guys. Use those, and I'll take care of 'em later." he say. Judge Angels is still helping him with his wound. I nod at his words, and look forward.

I walk slowly, but then some leafs fall down faster on a tree behind me. I look behind, and saw a gun pointing at me. I couldn't see the body or the face of that one who's holding the gun.

...This glove looks familiar. Is this hoodie?

I grab that hand and pull the person towards me. Yes! It is hoodie! He looks at me, and hold my shoulders.

"Where's Masky?"

"I-I shot him with my arrow because I thought he's a stalker." Masky chuckle a bit hearing me say that. "...Suspicious. I saw someone else just before."

"Are you sure it's not Masky?" I ask. Hoodie nods. "Masky was behind you and Dina. I saw someone stalking you guys from the far right. That's why I'm here."