35. Feewings.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5... Five stupid cops in a tent died. Well, I'll just leave them here. Their tent are pretty far away from the other ones anyways. And plus, their kidneys looks good, so I'll take 6 kidneys to give to E.J.

There will be more in here, I promise, E.J, I thought, as I pat the kidney bag.

I of course don't want the other cops to realize it too soon, so I decide to bring their bodies on the trees. Let's just hope I don't need to climb onto THIS tree next time. It looks disgusting.

After some time looking around, I realize that the cops set every one their camp pretty far from each other, each of the camp contains at least 5 cops. Since there's 20 cars, that means there's at least 80 cops. What the chocolate kidney?! But that means, this tent is just placed on the right place.

Statics started to reach my head. I look around, trying to find him. Hey, there is he, Slenderman, standing tall and proud.

"[ Y/N ]. It's the first day, and I came here to tell you that the days will be changed." I KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN

"I'll let you be here for six days. Jason hated this decision, but he agrees when he hears the amount of people you have to kill. Remember, you have to kill every single one. That will be a large help for us."

"Ya. Cops are annoying as fuuuuuuckk" Jeff say. I didn't realize he's here?!

"Um, can I spare one of them? He deserves better." I say.

'I'm kidding. He's here, watching us. I'm just kidding.' I say inside my head. Jeff's eyes widened. "Whaddya mean saving one of them?"

" ...okay, you are allowed to." Jeff looks up at Slenderman like 'wtf?!'

'if the old man said so..., there's gotta be a good reason for this. Oh, it better be.' Jeff thought.

"We'll be going." I nod and wave goodbye to them as Slenderman teleport them back to the mansion. Dang, it's gotta be fun, not having to walk to go to places.

I slowly open my mask, but then snap my head to the direction the man is standing. He got suprised. The small notebook and the pen in his hand almost fall.

I walk towards him.

Instead of running, he instead back up slowly, and a slight blush appear on his pale cheeks! That's cute, but I have to look scary.

I grab him by the neck, but then, I pretend to sigh and take my hand back, looking down. "What's your name?" I ask him.

"M-me... I'm..." I raise my eyebrow behind the mask. "You're still uncomfortable to tell me?" He nods nervously. I sigh again. I can't decide between letting him go, or to kill him too!

I look at his notebook, and pull it harshly from his hands. He wrote anything that happened, very detailed! He even drew Slenderman.

I flip the page to the one behind it. Hey, he draw me from top to toe! He even write the details what colors are my hoodie and mask, what my killer name is, and more. I smile behind my mask.

Suddenly, I feel like he's pulling the mask off my face. Before I could grab his hand, he pull it up fast and pin me with one hand to a tree behind me, letting his notebook and pen fall. His other hand holds my mask.

I look up at him. He's also looking down at me, and his eyes are looking around my face for some second. I know, he'll draw my face later. He even stared at my ears.

"What are you going to do, huh?" I ask him angrily. I can tell he's trying to look aggressive, but he just can't.

"Green D-doll, what's your real name?"