37. Welp, guess i'm fucked.

Glutton, the giant snake's head appear from the door. It looks to the right and left, then it looks at Allen.

It approach Allen. Allen started to panic and try to run, but Mr. Glutton circle him and then tied Allen up with it's body. Before Gluton can get Allen's head inside it's mouth, a familiar figure walk out the blue door.

"Slither slither, no. Bad Mr. Gluton. You should let Jason talk to him beforehand!" A familiar squeak can be heard from his shoulder. Liquorice. I was not expecting him to come here...

His golden eyes examines Allen. Allen keeps trying to back up, but he's tied up with Mr. Glutton. Jason hums a little.

"Hmm~ I was expecting [ Y/N ] to be here... But I found a little brat, instead. What's your comment, Liquorice?" Jason says. Liquorice squeaks.

"The Notebook! Notebook!''

"I wonder what got you so interested about this... book." Jason say as he pick up the notebook, and start look through the pages. Allen keep crying softly, and after less than 3 seconds, it bothers Jason.

"Shut it, mere mortal." Jason glared at him with glowing, green eyes. Allen tries to shut up, but he just can't. Suddenly, a red hamster with black eyes, Jason's creation, appear and crawl on Glutton's skin. Then, the hamster stand on top of Glutton's head. It's taken its raging form because Jason is angry too.

"If that little cutie touches you, you're done. Surely you want to live a little bit longer, right?" Jason say, still flipping through the pages. His hands stops on a page.

I can bet, it's the page where he drew me.

"W-wait, so you're... J-jason the ToyMaker?" Allen say. After one minute, Jason raise his head and look at Allen happily. "Never thought I'm so popular! But I guess you know me not because my creations..."

"It's because you saw what's mine... And... She shows it to you?" Jason's voice gets softer, as if he got soft.

Yap, Jason likes to play with people's feelings and their way of seeing him. Pretending like he's actually a good guy before killing his victims feels great to him, because then, he can see another sad emotion burst from the victim's eyes, the feel of being betrayed. Just like how he was.

Allen is stupid for believing that Jason is actually a good guy. Allen nodded.

"Yes. Gre-green Doll have your name carved on her body..." Jason looks pleased.

"...Good girl..." he smile, and glance at me.

He glance at me.

How the hell did he know I was here?!

:0

"So... Green Doll... Show yourself, my dear." Without hesitation, I jump down the tree. Being on the same ground with Jason like this, makes my cheek turns crimson red. It's rare for us to meet each other, and I finally get to see him again. In the flesh.

I run and stand beside him. He turn his head, look at me, and look at Allen again. On the corner of my eye, I saw the red hamster turns soft brown. It get to neutral. Allen looks slightly confused, too. But, he didn't care. That thing still can kill him, it moves.

"You like what's mine..." Jason say, caressing my back. His hand stop on my waist and he pull me closer to him. "Perhaps... You can come with me, and her, to our home." Jason say kindly. Allen's expression shows that he is very concerned.

"Don't you realize, stupid brat? She left you alone; she saves the best for the last. She sees something in you..." Jason mess my hair up.

"Wanna come with us?" Jason ask. He smile reassuringly. Allen's eyes widened, and he looks not at Jason, but at me.

"You're the ki-killer?! But you said yo—" "She was hiding the truth? Interesting..." Jason glance at me.

"Perhaps you are special, after all. Come! Join us!" Allen's head is full of thoughts. If he didn't accept, this huge snake will kill him. If he accept, nobody knows what will happen to him.

"Allen, do you know the incident at [insert your adress here]?" Allen's eyes widened. "I KNEW that name was familiar!! You're [ Y/N ] Marshall!"

"Yes. Here I am. In the flesh." Before I continue my sentence, he raise his head in excitement. "The others were so pissed off! It was a realistic-looking doll, all along! It looks so perfect! But it has... human cells... . . ..."

"Oh? That's not actually a doll." Jason say. I can tell that he's trying to hide the fact he makes it. Allen will be so suprised and won't accept the offer he gave him. Jason then offer him to join us again.

"... I don't have a choice, do I..." he murmur.

"O-okay."

—Jason's Shop, Jason's Play Room—

"S-STOP IT!!" Allen screams as Jason handcuff him to the wall. He looks at me resentfully, but it have a little inferiority in it. I, on the other hand, is petting Mr. Glutton joyfully.

When Jason is done handcuffing Allen, he back up to beside me and stare at Allen, who's struggling to get out. Allen's eyes stare at me again, this time filled with only furious feelings.

"Tch." Jason walks to him and slap him across the face. "Don't stare at my lady like that." Even so, Allen still do so. Jason slap him again.

"She's the one who lightheartedly gave you a chance to live longer, and that's how you stare at her?" He kick Allen's gut, which results in him vomiting. Even so, Allen's eyes are still locked to mine resentfully. For some seconds, his pants fills the quiet room.

"I... I can't forgive you..." he say between his pants. He looks at Jason and press his lips together. "I have the right to be angry. It hurts, you son of a bitch."

Hearing that, Jason won't stay still. He seems amused. He give a glance at me that says 'Good Choice!'

I confidently walks to him, slowly. "Awe, poor Allen."

"But it's not my fault. You should've expected this since the start!" I give him a blow to the head, which makes him dizzy.

"You saw a woman, a killer to be exact, eating one of your comrades, and fell in love with her." I cup his face, and force him to look up. "If you're such a careful person, you should've known everything of [ Y/N ] Marshall!" I throw his head to the side.

"Yet, you didn't realize, even when you saw my face." I walk to where he was facing and crouch down to his height.

"I thought you were special, yet you didn't even realize that your comrades have died. Instead of worrying about the others, you cried like a little pussy." I hissed.

"I thought of saving you. But now..." I sigh a little, then slap him across the face.

"You'd be better if you were a wax doll." Jason smirked, and kiss my forehead as Allen stares at us, muttering bad words.

"When you know something is someone's, you should've stop on dreaming that it will be yours." Jason say, as I give Allen a little peck on his forehead. Allen's eyes widened as the both of us started to grievously bring dangerous stuffs near him.

"Allen, you'll be our new treasure."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰