16. Yea, I guess.

I love climbing, but not with these bullets coming at me. At climbing, I always try not to get the tree's skin to get inside my nails.

The trees are slimy, but with this many branches, I'm sure I can do it. I have to keep looking up too, because I have to dodge Hoody's bullets.

Closer to Hoody now, and I can't believe I can climb this fast, to this height. Hoody is juuust chilling, keep shooting me. When I almost reached him, Hoody climb fastly again to the top, while still can look down at me and shoot me at every chances he get.

This is crazy.

I climb more and more. When I almost reached Hoody, I step on a weak branch. " H-Hoody! " I call him out as my left hand grip on the branch he's standing on. Hoody  already leans in and hold my right wrist. I smile.

I didn't say the branch already started to crack, right?

Since he's standing on a very thick branch, I pull my right hand and makes him suprised. As I get the momentum, I grab his left arm and drop the gun down. I smile at him. " Sorry for the suprise. "

Hoody stares at me, then to the branch I'm standing on.

With his deep and croaky voice, he say " Three... Two... One. " Then I really almost fall, but his grip is still on me. He looks at me. " Good one missy, but helicopters won't hold your wrist like this. " he say, as he pulls me up.

I look at the woods from up here. " Well, time for us to get down. Think you still can dodge me? " I look at him and smile closing my eyes. He chuckle and push me down. I lose balance and fall, as he point his gun at me. I grip a branch and look at him. He shoots again, and in the end, I get down safely.

When I'm done, Jason walks here. Just in time. " We're done. " Hoody shout.Jason looks at me and fix my hair a bit, the tell me to follow him somewhere else.

" Jason, aren't you going to train me too? " I ask him as we walking. He looks down at me. " No, just leading the way. I don't want to waste my energy just on training you. " he say. I answer with an short 'Oh.'.

We stop where Judge Angels is just sitting, leaning to the tree behind her. Jason leave us both. She looks at me, then smile. " Let's begin. "

She drew her sword and throw me a shield. She tell me to get closer. " Now, I suggest it's better to dodge than to hold it. " She say.

" Remember. You can't go too far from me, but you still have to dodge. Got it? " I nod. Everytime she swings her sword at me, I try to dodge. When I can't dodge, I'll just use the shield. She keep walking towards me, so I have to walk back. On her eyes, I can see the reflection on me... But no! I have to focus.

After some time, I feel a bit tired of dodging. I control where we're going, so I go to somewhere where I can get some sunlight. Once we're there, I try to reflect the light from the shield to her face. She get shocked. I push my shield towards her, but now knowing she's almost fall, I drop the shield and hold her hand, helping her up.

She smiles, and stand up. " Good one, but don't pull the cops up. " she say. She walks away, and Jason walks towards me. " Follow me. "

This place has less trees than the place I've been before. Toby is hanging his head, crossing his hands in front of his chest, sitting on a branch of a tree. He's kicking his legs around like a little child.

Jason left, and Toby raise his head up, realizing I'm now here. He gets down the branch and walk towards me, a hatchet in his right.

" [ Y/N ]! [ Y/N-N ]! [ Y/N ]! " He say cheerfully, liftling both his hands on the air. I even imagine flower being around his face now, somehow.

" Ooh, t-training time... N-Now... "

" We'll p-play ta-tag, okay? " He boop my nose and throw the hachet to my hand. " Cha-Chase me, and hurt me wi-with that! " he say, as he runs away.

Now my eyes brighten up. Toby trains unseriously, but this will actually be useful. I run chasing him he runs to a place  crowded with trees, and pretty slimy too. It's weird, the fact that he didn't fall even once. I run with the hatchet on my right. I can do this!

He slows a bit, then now, he's cornered. He's sitting, leaning to the tree, and looks up at me, smile as he panting.

Wait, so I have to hurt him?! With the hatchet?! WAIT WHA?!

" D-Do it [ Y-Y/N]. " he say, as he stands up slowly. He's not panting. He turn his back, and put both his hands behind his head. " Do i-it. " WHAT?!

" But Toby–" " DO IT [ Y/N ]!! " I swing the hatchet to his back.

With the end of the hatchet. It let out a loud noise. Toby looks at me from his shoulder. Since I'm holding it upside down, it kind of scratch my arm a bit. He turn his back and face me.

I give him his hatchet. He grab it, but still staring at me. " You k-know I'm numb t-t-to pai-in, right? " he say. I nod as I look at the scratch. It didn't look so bad.

" Well, w-when you'll fight Je-Jeff, you maybe wo-won't hesitate to hur-hurt him, but y-you hav-ve to reall-lly hurt them all. " he say. I think about Ben, Laughing Jack, and the ones who'll like test my fight later. I sigh.

" I'm not really ready to hurt someone REALLY bad... " I say, as I stare to his hatchet on his hand. Toby sigh, and look behind me.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

GUYS I'M SO HAPPY THAT IN THIS MPMENT I XAN UPDATE I JUST STOLE MY SISNXLABDOSND

BAHAHAH THANKS FOR READING