42. Angel

Y/N's POV
"He's dead, he's dead!!"

"Oh, NO way!!"
"Helen, is she serious?!"
"Yes..."
"nO FCKING WAY?! Jack, Smiley, Ann! Have you—"
"Jeff, shut up, we've checked it ourselves"
"W-woa*tic*, this ca-ca-can't be happennin-crack-ning..."
.
.
.
.

...

"WHO'S-s GONE?!!"

I screamed as I sat up. I was inside the same room I was in the first time I fainted. Everyone shut their mouths when I shouted and stare at me.

My eyes begin to water as I think about who it might be. I don't know why, but my body is warmer than usual when I woke up, which makes it easier for me to cry. "I-is he r-really...?" I ask between sobs and hiccups. Jeff smiled more than he already has, "Yeah, he's dead!! I can't believe it but it's really happening?! Woah!? After all those work you—"

I cry louder.

After some minutes, Sally tug on my shirt. I look at her with black circles below my eyes and tears rolling down like rain rolling down from a roof.

"[ Y/N ], shouldn't you be happy?" she ask with her childish voice.

"..."

"s-Sally... What the f—" tHUMP!!

A familiar scent, familiar warmth, familiar figure, familiar pace of breath, a familiar melody , crash againts my body, hugging me tight. Sobbing, hiccuping, hug me tighter like this was the last time ever.

He whisper between his cries, "What happened to your voice, [ Y/N ]? Are you okay??"

I begin to whisper to myself, "Stop imagining things, stop it already, I've had enough..."

His hand take a hold of my chin, and my eyes meet with his.

"I am here, [ Y/N ]." he say, still between his cries. "I'm so–"

I hug the hell out of Jason. Blood is flowing inside his body, his tempo raise a bit as usual and I hear the squeaking of a mouse. "Hi [ Y/N ]!" it squeaks happily.

Jason's breathing pace got harsh as he thought what might've happened to you all this time when he's not around. He began to nervously and worriedly ask me questions and says apologizes between his ragged breath. I can't say anything, my body had turned to stone, my insides are burning in happiness, the fire dances to my fast heart beat.

"Yo-you're... ba-ck..."

Jason's POV

Those were the only words that she was able to let out, her voice sounds like beautiful stars and rainbows breaking apart and her trembling body is like when someone who was going to die. She then hug me and silently cries. I'm guessing her fragile self wasn't able to speak due to her voice broken, so I don't ask anymore questions, and hug her, giving her all warmth I can ever give.