9. Jason?

After Masky show me around, I know some more creepypastas and I know every room. But I don't think I'll allow to remember them all that good.

It's now night, and some more creepypasta shows up. Jeff kinda clingy to me at the night somehow. He somehow shoves me away from the door.

" J-Jeff, I wanna see the creepypastas that just got home! " I say to him. as he slowly brought me away from them.

" Hey, lil girl. I want you to greet em later. Now, we eat. " he walk to the dining table with his right hand on my shoulder and his left hand pointing to the dining room.

" Why did you seem like you're shoving me away from something? " I tell him how he actually felt.

" Well, let's just say your friend Jason ask me a favor, okay. " he say with an annoyed groan.

Suddenly, I feel like my mother was around me.

I look back while still walking on this awesomely huge mansion and I don't think I see her. I hug Rason tight.

Jeff is still by my side. Ben was still playing. Jeff tell him to eat too but Ben say that he'll win just another round. How can he have that many games?

If I get lost, I can always just go to Ben's, Toby's, Clockwork's, Helen's, Jeff's, Or anyone who I really know's room that I know.

I can see Smile dog who is chasing Grinny cat. Woah. There's a lot of them killers here.

I heard that Slendy's the father of the mansion, and Rouge was the mother. I wonder which one is Rouge-I think she just arrived here or not yet.

I was just thinking a lot of things, but suddenly Rason started to shake by itself.

" Huh? " I stop for a sec and Jeff looks at me. " Wtf is the problem? " he ask as I just watch Rason.

" Rason just shakes by itself... He stopped but-" suddenly someone place one hand on my right shoulder.

" [ Y/N ], nice to see you again. "

" Hm? Who are you? " I look behind me, there's someone blue haired, looks like he's the Jester around here...

" Candy Pop! hehe. It's fine. Maybe that doll of Jason realizes it. " he says as he put his gaze upon Rason.

" Wait, they're alive? " I look at Rason. Suddenly, his cute pouty mouth turns into a smile and looks at me.

" G-Gaah! " I shocked. How can I not realize this sooner?

" Hey. " Suddenly, the Toy Maker arrives.

" Jason! " I look at his tall figure happily. " Hi, [ Y/N ]. How's the doll? " he ask.

" W-Well. . He just smiled, so... Oh yeah. I wanna go home some time after this... " I tell him.

" And why is that, [ Y/N ]? " he asks. Jeff is now behind me, annoyed with everything.

" Well, the rest of your dolls are still at my house so... I don't feel like leaving them alone. Sometimes, a black cat just enters the house through the roof. What if the cat stratch them? " I say.

" Well, I'll fix them. You have to be here with me tonight, I wanna say some things. You know where's my room, right? " he says. I remember his room the most, so I nod.

" Well, time for our lil [ Y/N ] to eat. " Jeff says as he leads me to the dining room. We walked there together.

I sit beside Jason and Jeff. In front of me is Nurse Ann. Beside her right is Eyeless Jack and left is Dr. Smiley.

The one who's in charge of making dinner tonight is Pinkamena. Well, Cakes. She also makes some cheesecake for Masky, while Helen and Judge Angels tell Pinkamena not to make any waffles for him.

Virus and Madness eats nutella. Eyeless Jack have some kidneys, Laughing Jack laughing as he eats candies, and so on.

Offenderman eats with roses around him and Slendor eats with some baloons around him. While Trenderman, eats with his phone on hand.

Everyone here have their own uniqueness. And Jeff... Well, he eats with a knife instead of a spoon.

Come to think of it, I think I've know some of the creepypastas. Suddenly, someone opens the door to the mansion.

The door's pretty far from the dining room, so we all just do our things. After some time, Slenderman enters the dining room. He seems to stares at me before walking to the end of the table.

This table have a lot of empty spaces here and there. I even have to shout if I want to call for Ben, who's sitting pretty far away from me.

I'll eat Pinkamena's cupcake, which was like the main menu of today. I kind of scared if she adds something uneatable for me.

" Hey, [ Y/N ]. That one's normal. You can eat it. But if you'd like one of my tasty creations, just ask. " Pinkamena say as she serve some more food to everyone with Chris.

Chris... Well, she seems normal. But I've heard about her, and they say she's actually insane when you talk to her. I heard she only can whisper too from Jeff. Well, maybe talking to her later will be a good thing to do.

" You know... If Rouge was here, we'll be eating something better!! " Jeff shout to Punkamena. (lol)

Pinkamena just stares. " Should I take away yours? " She says.

Jeff smiles awkwardly. " Nah nah, just kiddin. " Laughing Jack laughs more than he should've.

*Ba Dum Tsss*

" It's not really funny you know. " Ben says in annoyance. He's still playing games on some more gadgets.

" Oh yeah, [ Y/N ]. What's your name? " Jason suddenly asked.

" Well, u just say her name stupid. " Jeff say.

" No no. I mean your full name, [ Y/N ]." Jason say.

" Well... My full name's [ Y/N ] Marshall. Why do you ask? " I ask him.

" Oh, nothing... " " Yea. It's just curiosity. " they say. Nurse Ann stares at me too, hearing the conversation.

Everyone starts to eat, even though it's just a cupcake, or a truck of nutellas. I guess the creepypastas eats either too much or too little.

" Hey Virus, can I get some of your Nutells? I wanna know how did Kidneys tastes like with some nutells. " Eyeless Jack say.

" It's not Nutells!! " Mad say from the other side of the table.

" Hehe. It's pretty cute he call it nutells. " I say lightly to Jason.

" How about I make you a doll named 'Nutells' ? " Jason stupidly ask.

" Well, all of your creations are beautifully made, so if you want to, you can. " I say with a smile in the end.

" I'll always be way more beautiful than those dolls you make. " Jeff say.

And then everyone starts to talk to each other or just sit there, thinking about their lives, or other activities.

Suddenly, Jeff and Ben shouted at the same time.

" Momm!!! "

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Ps.
I bet at least one of you must've know who's the mother of creepy pasta, right?