8. Keep on Walking...

I then meet someone who I know for very sure.

" Jeff? Why are you here again? " I ask the man.

" Ah, Just walking. I wanna kill someone but I don't know where to start... How about... Starting from YOU?! " he starts laughing so hardly and tries to catch me.

I run to the path that I've walked from.

Suddenly, a head hanging from the tree. It's Laughing Jack.

" You know kiddo, a candy won't hurt. You need to eat something sweet~! " he smiles with a candy hanging on the tip of his nose.

I run to a different direction, but I know where to get out of this forest. I guess they're just trying to get me more interested to explore the woods deeper, to kill me this way.

I look back, and then stumbles into someone.

" J-Judge Angels? " I look up at her.

She looks at me down, and smiles so scarily. She pulls up her sword, ready to kill me.

" I will sentence you~"

PrAKK!!

I run from her. I then saw a head at the distance. No... Is that...

" N-Nurse Ann's head?! No... " I say while hugging Rason tighter.

Suddenly, her body appears walking with no head. Her hand took her head and put her head on her neck.

She looks at me, and pulls a saw.

" I will heal you~ [Y/....N....] "

I run again, then I saw clockwork sitting on a tree. Her clock ticking harder than I've heard before.

" [ Y/N ]... Your time is up. " and the tics suddenly stops that second. She goes down the tree amd started chasing me.

And then I run until I fall because my feet knocks onto something.

Suddenly, three people has surrounded me. Since I was on the ground, they're looking down at me.

 Since I was on the ground, they're looking down at me

*credit to artist

It's them. Ticcy Toby, Masky. and Hoodie.

I hug Rason so tight. I can't see their eyes or face, or mouth!

" Ssht...!! " Ticcy Toby says.

He then ties my mouth and now I can't breath. Hoodie took Rason from me harshly and Masky watches out for anyone. And I was being bridal-styled by Ticcy Toby.

Well, At least I do explore the forest... I look up at Toby.

(shit now I'm feeling like making a fanfic about him)

He looks at me with those goggles. I wish they're just like before...

" Shht...! We can't let them catch her! " suddenly I hear Masky talks for the first time.