24. They're Not So Bad, After All.

"Uh... so like, what happened to you guys in there...?" Ben ask us as he points to Jason's room, where we laugh so hard a glass actually break in that room.

Jason glanced at me, and started to try holding in his laughter. It's not really funny to us anymore when Slendy enters the room, but the funniest thing is that one thing we add to make it funnier.

(leave what do you think it would be in the comments!!^^)

"...okay, i don't care, bye." Ben floats away.

Jeff walks past us both, but then he stopped. "Dinner's ready, ya lovebirds." he say, and then he walks away.

—Dining Room—

I sat between Jeff and Jason again, and across me is Laughing Jack, and he's between Masky and Skully. Today is kind of special, because Ben will deliver the foods and Eyeless Jack will prepare the food...

Oh my, oh my.

I wish it's not kidneys...

WHEW

I don't see any kidneys. Wait, what's that thing lookin like a bean–NOOOOOO

I look around. Some of these people actually enjoy this, while the others, like Masky, is pushing the plate away. I look at Jeff, and he's just sitting there, no response.

"Huff... I know letting E.J cook for tonight isn't a good idea..." Jason sighed. "Well, it's fine by me!" Laughing Jack munch down the kidney on his hand, and Skully, who is beside him, is inching away from him. Masky just walked to the kitchen and grabbed some cheesecake for himself.

Virus and Madness are going to their room, eating their nutella. While looking around, I realize that Ben is also not comfortable with bringing the food around.

...What if Ben's blood drips to the kidneys? OH GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PLACE

AND LOOK AT LAUGHING JACK THERE, JUST SUCKING ON THE KIDNEY AS IF IT'S LOLLIPOP.

I sighed, and thinking about going somewhere else. But on the other hand, I don't want to make Eyeless Jack feel bad, so... should I eat this kidney with some slice of meat around it?

...I'm not even sure if it's an animal's meat. But for E.J.... Ugh...

"[ Y-Y/N ] what are you doing?!" Jeff look slightly suprised when I stab the kidney with my fork.

I feel like there's some hardcore music is playing because how dramatically I am eating the food E.J prepared. Even Jason is suprised, and Laughing Jack is clapping his hands as if I was his daughter who just learn how to munch on things.

"She-she's done..." Skully muttered behind his mask. Toby is just staring while eating his kidney, he's like 'nah i won't feel anything anyways', and Ben almost let the kidneys fall to the floor.

I finished...

It didn't... taste ...

...so bad...

"I like it!!" I look at Eyeless Jack with glittering eyes, and my face feels like they're sparkling. I ate everything, even the human meat. I don't know why, it feels so nice in my mouth! Eyeless Jack's black liquid drools more than before, as if he's crying in happiness.

—Living Room—

I'm currently sitting with Sally, we're looking at the TV in a boring expression as we try to find something interesting. Suddenly, Pinkamena sit beside us, and grab the remote. "I know a channel with a cartoon on right now..." she push some numbers on the remote...

Sally is happy! Pinkamena knows the exact channel where My Little Pony plays, and now Sally is on the edge of the sofa. Suddenly, I feel something sharp pokes my head, and of course I turn my head to see it. It was Eyeless Jack's scalpel.

"...Hi," He say behind his mask, and sit beside me. BTW THE SOFA IS SO LAAARGE

"So you like the things I made?" I nod at the question. I can't tell his expression, but he's probably proud now.

 I can't tell his expression, but he's probably proud now

*ik it's ugly but whatever I'm bored

"Y-You'll need to e-eat something when you're alone out there. Can-can I teach you how to, to cut body parts?—*SNIFFS HAPPILY*" I nod, omg look at how happy he is...

"I'll-I'll show you how to tomorrow... *sniffs* Than-thank you [ Y/N ]" I nod happily, "I was supposed to be the one to thank you!" I say. He wheeze and run to his room.

I look beside me. Sally and Pinkamena are really serious, and try to predict what'll happen next. Not just about the cartoon, they also try to guess which advertisement is next.

After staring pointlessly at the void for no reason, I walk to Jason's room. He's sitting on the bed, reading a book. He look up from it when I close the door.

"...you're not going to eat me, are you?" he looks at me with squinted, suspicious green eyes. I giggle and sit beside him.

"Of fucking course, good man." I whisper to his ear and grab his neck with both hands. He struggled, but then relaxes so suddenly, and get his face closer to mine. I automatically let go of him, and fall from the bed to the floor.

"Hehehe. Now I know your weakness, young lady. Oh..." I try to stand up, and he suddenly grab my hand.

"I'm tired. Would you sleep beside me?" My face turned pale. "N-No..."

"Hmm~" He smiles playfully, and pull me to the bed. "Come on, little one. You eat humans, I kill humans. We're equal. Now let's take a walk to the dream world, shall we?"

Since he pull me to the bed, my head is surely at his thighs now. He caress my hair softly, and laugh a little. "I know you don't know about human bodies well yet, so I think I'm safe?" He chuckles evilly.

He suddenly open his clothes.

"W-What are you doing Jason?!" He smiles at me. "Just watch, little girl." He say, and continue doing what he was doing. I sighed. "I have a name, you know." And look at him again–OH GOD HE'S SHIRTLESS FREAKING HELP ME—

I was about to sit up when he suddenly stop me. "Rip my torso apart..." he say with serious eyes on me. My eyes widen, suprised by his request. I try to move again, but then he stares at me more seriously, and I can't help but nod and do what he wants...

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰