40. Haha, sorry.

"Can I go please?!" the girl look up to the man with grey skin, wooden hands, and yellow eyes who is currently floating in the air, as everyone in the room look at her.

Receiving no response, she feels upset and starts to struggle, even though it's useless. "We have something else to tell you." Rouge says, both her hands on her back.

"Now?! Just now?! I thought this was all over!" The girl have clear dissapointment in her eyes after hearing the sentence. She rolls her eyes, knowing she won't be let out until everything's done. And anyways, Rouge's her mother. "Okay. What?!"

Rouge inhale some air, and exhale as calm as she can. Her now calm hand pull open the mask she's wearing, showing her eyes, her scars, her whole face. After putting the mask down, she heavily lift her eyes up to look at [ Y/N ]'s, as she walk slowly towards her daughter's upset self. [ Y/N ] on the other hand is rather annoyed. 'Rouge's walk is so slow,' she thought.

Rouge hold both sides of [ Y/N ]'s shoulders, squeeze them warmly, and smile. "Guess who the Fifth Magician is." [ Y/N ], who was upset, gets slightly suprised.

"Guess, why was your uncle hidden, and who is he."

"Guess, why was Ben in the rabbit hole."

"Guess what was the meaning of the music box."

"Guess who am I."

"Guess who is your aunt."

"Guess the secret message... I wish you remember, one of the times you fell, that message show up because of him, the one who saved your life..."

"Guess... who saved your life."

Those questions calm [ Y/N ] down, her head looking down, because she have to be calm to think about deep questions like this. Rouge knew this, so that's why she ask these questions.

But the two last question are the most puzzling ones to her. What is that? Who saved her life? [ Y/N ] can only fall into conclusions.

"And lastly..."

Rouge fast walk towards Mr. Glutton's lifeless body on the floor, pulling something from there. Aside from torn up pieces of deadly soft dolls, there was a wax doll's hand, Allen, left there.

"Why did he made this unnecessary strong wax doll? He usually let wax dolls lives, but only their eyes are usually let move by him. How did he made it so fast? Did he prepared everything?" Rouge say, as she let go of that doll's hand and walk close to [ Y/N ] again.

[ Y/N ] is still deep in thoughts, as her mother keep asking questions. Rouge knew from her expression, that one question that stucks inside her head. Rouge was an SS+++ mother.

With that, she smiles to herself. She had planned to give an easy clue only on the question [ Y/N ] thinks very deeply, so here goes. She take a hold of her daughter's chin, and make her look at her eyes.

"I have a clue for that question in your head." Rouge say. She smiles as she saw that little spark in [ Y/N ]'s eyes, remind her of her little [ Y/N ]. She leans to [ Y/N ]'s ear, and whisper one word, just like when [ Y/N ] was a child;a one word clue.

"...he."

With that, [ Y/N ] snaps and look at Jason's corpse. "When?"

"Why would he ever-?? When? Was it the damned demon?? I—" the girl continues to ask at least 3.000 question to herself out loud.

After that, Rouge hug [ Y/N ], and say to her, "It's better if you do the thinking and the action you want to do at the moment at the same time, so it won't confuse you so much if your 'action' results in a success." Rouge smile at her, and walk to her seat, wears her mask.

[ Y/N ], who had started to cry, smiles. "I knew, anyone who have you for a mother is so lucky for it." she say.

Rouge smiles to herself. She looks at the floating Puppeteer, and give a slight nod to put [ Y/N ] down. As her feet touches the ground, she run to Jason's corpse and hug it as tight as she can.

[ Y/N ] look at all CreepyPastas in the room. "I'm sorry," she whisper.

Jason's Room—
Y/N's POV

I lay Jason down on the bed.

His pale yet still gorgeous face is so hurtful to see. I hug him tightly under the blanket that covers us both, as I think about all those questions.

Who's the Fifth Magician, her uncle and why was he hidden, her aunt, her mother, Ben, the music box at my mother's bedroom, what was the secret message, and why did Jason made that doll...

I guess I'll do it as I work on this.

I pry Jason's chest open, revealing the unusually quiet music box. I open it. I was going to repair it, maybe it would help with Jason's condition. I know he's dead, but...

I can still try.

Inside the box, was a small puppet, the size of Jason's palm. Dressed just like Jason, the puppet also have the same hair color as Jason. It's eyes are buttons. 'Not as handsome as the original...' [ Y/N ] thought.

But she likes it. It was vaguely Jason's style. He changes so much.

She take another look inside the music box. I'll try to fix the rest, she thought, as she put the little puppet on her head, starting to work.

She's using Jason's tools. She knows she have to be careful, or else the machine will be broken forever. For help, she called Puppeteer and the Doll Maker. Maybe, just maybe, they will be able to help.

Her, the Green Doll, is bringing him back alive. No questions.

HEYA PUT YOUR GUESSES ON THE COMMENTS!!

haha

I'm prod of myself:" This story have got so many reads!! I can't believe it. You all, who is still reading this, I love you.

edit:
i swear i clicked the publish button. I THOUGHT I'VE PUBLISHED THIS?!!
I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE >-<