❦PROLOGUE❦

In the club, the good vibes flow like a virus, but a good one

In the club, the good vibes flow like a virus, but a good one. Everyone all hyped up and ready to have a good time, smoke some weed, get drunk and hook up with random strangers. Yoongi weaves through the guys and girls like a pro, his smirk wide. In the dark of the club, all he had seen was his round cheeks and mischievous eyes. He danced like no-one was watching, but of course they all were. He just hadn't cared.

It all started at the night club the one night. He should have known it was the conquered land of the gang, all the drug deals, the links, everything happened in Studio 93, the club on a street of Seoul known for its organized crime and gang activity.

He was exotic the way he danced in the club, having one too many drinks and swaying his hips in a way that was bound to get people's attention. His sensuality burst through in the most vibrant and picturesque way. Yoongi watched him move to the music filling the club, grinding against a stranger sexily. As he turned, his eyes caught him standing there, a small smirk gracing the boy's lips as he gave him a sensual smile, biting his cherry red lips and Yoongi curses under his breath.

Min Yoongi, leader of the local gang, Bangtan watched him silently. He leaned against the wall, sipping his beer with an entertained and hungry look because this boy was too good not to watch, the way he danced was eye-catching. He was fierce and sexy, turning Yoongi on quite a bit as well.

The man he was dancing with leaned down to whisper into the dancer's ear, causing the dancer to stop for a second, thinking something over in his mind that Yoongi can almost see the little gears turning in his head. He cocks his head to the side, curious what the man had asked him. The boy then nods, allowing the man to wrap his hand around his wrist, tugging him off of the dance floor and then towards the back exit.

Yoongi cocks his head to the side, shaking his head because he's not letting this boy go so easily. Not when he looks that hot and dances like this. He takes one final sip of his beer, placing it down on the high table near him before he pushes himself off of the wall, making his way towards the direction the man had taken the dancer.

When he steps out through the back exit, the brittle wind tousling his raven hair, he stuffs his hands into his jean pockets, straining his hearing to listen for any signs of life outside and in the alley. He can faintly hear a conversation, muffled voices coming from around the corner.

Yoongi smirks, walking towards the sound before he stops at the corner, peering out from behind the brick wall, his eyes landing on two men. One familiar because Yoongi's never been able to tear his eyes away from the dancer tonight, his pretty and soft features and the way he moves is embedded into Yoongi's memory. The other man he couldn't care less what he looked like or who he was.

"Shhh" the other man's voice hisses into the boy's ear, his hands going to touch the boy's sides, mouth grazing his neck roughly. The boy struggles against him, growling slightly. He was trapped between the brick wall and the man, the neon pink and purple light of the club's sign illuminating their faces dully, enough that Yoongi can see the annoyance in his eyes.

"Are you going to let me go so I can enjoy my night?" The boy asks, looking annoyed with the man who reaches up to his shirt and in that frozen second, the dancer's eyes flick from the man to Yoongi, no fear, no invitation to help him. Instead, the dancer cocks his head back to the handsy man whose fingers are roaming his tanned skin.

"You know, I'm asking you nicely to stop," the boy warns, keeping calm in the situation and Yoongi waits to step in, he's curious because he doesn't sound like he's frightened or nervous by the situation

The man forces himself onto the boy, lips pressing against his neck and the dancer lets out a grunt of annoyance, shoving at his chest to create some distance. "I tried to be nice," he laughed angrily, running a hand through his hair as the man tries to advance on him again, grabbing one of his arms. "Back off!" He warns and then he uses his free hand, thrusting it up, hitting the man in the nose with the palm of his hand.

The man shouts in surprise as he stumbles back, hands going to cup his nose that's aching in pain and Yoongi quirks his eyebrow at the sudden counter-attack.

"You think it's alright to touch people who tell you no?" the boy asks,  pushing out his leg and kicking the man in the side of his knee. The man shouts out a cry again, falling to his knees.  The punch the dancer throws glanced the man's cheek as he pushes him down onto the ground roughly, his knee digging into the small of the man's back, bending his arm back in a painful position.

"Sir, I think I need an apology," the boy says lowly, his voice sweet like honey which causes the corner of Yoongi's lip to twitch because it sounds sweet to hear, he could listen to the boy talk all day.

"Say it," he hisses, pulling at his hair. The man chokes out an apology, the boy smiling in content as he lets go of him completely, standing up and dusting his knees off. Yoongi's eyes rake over his pretty appearance, blonde hair parted in the middle, jean shorts fit snuggly around his thighs. He wears a white leather jacket over a black v-neck that dips low enough to expose a good portion of his tanned chest which makes Yoongi lick his lips.

The boy saunters towards the exit, his eyes darting to yoongi who moves in front of him, blocking his path. The boy points back over at the man, "You know I can kick your ass too, right?" He asks, raising an eyebrow and Yoongi only smiles, shaking his head.

"You're tough, aren't you?" He grins and the dancer glances over his face, trying to look for any clue as to what this man's intentions are. His eyes are like dark abysses, sparkling with mischief. He's attractive, very attractive. His type.

"Your point?"

"What's your name?" the man asks and the dancer bites his lips because he always goes for the scary, mysterious type of boys,

"Park Jimin."

The smirk he receives back at his name makes him swoon, the way he tilts his head to the side, showing off the ink curling around his neck from his shoulder,

oh, he was definitely his type.

"I think we can make something happen between us, I have a proposition."

Here's the prologue, I hope it's alright so far (even if this isn't even the beginning)

It's 11am and I haven't slept since yesterday smsksksksk saveme.mp3