❦WISH YOU WOULD❦

Jimin drums his fingers against his martini glass, waiting in a rundown bar for the client

Jimin drums his fingers against his martini glass, waiting in a rundown bar for the client. He has a bag full of guns on the stool beside him, the best deals were carried out in smokey bars but his client was running late.

Hoseok had offered to do it but Jimin stepped up, wanting to use this as an opportunity to get his mind in the right place. He thought it was the perfect way to get his head straight and to jump back into their life of organized crime.

"I thought I was buying guns, didn't expect to get an escort with it," a man hums out lowly, sliding into the space beside the boy.

Jimin sips his drink, turning to lean his forearms against the bar counter, leaning back and cocking his head back. "Please, I'm too expensive," he winks with a smirk and the boy rolls his eyes. He was all muscle and he was a buff guy, tattoos covering his neck along with a cheap and thick gold chain low on his chest with a cross.

Jimin reaches out and runs his fingers over the cross before he wraps his fingers around it, tugging at the chain so the man is pulled forward until they're almost nose to nose. "This is business," he says, "I got what you want and I have places to be so let's get this done," jimin breathes out, grabbing the bag of weaponry in one hand and unzipping it, opening it just enough for him to catch a glimpse at all the guns and bullets

"Bring the money?" Jimin ask.

The man digs into his jean pockets and pulls out a  large wad of cash tied together with an elastic band. "Should do it."

Jimin's eyes sparkle at the money but his eyes harden, "you know if you're even a dollar short we're going to have some big problems," Jimin growls out, eyes dark and threatening.

"It's all there," the man says as jimin wraps his fingers around the wad of money. He pecks the mans cheek, "pleasure doing business with you, and try not to get caught with these, the serial numbers are scratched off, if you do... keep your mouth shut, got it? We don't like rats," jimin hums threateningly, "take care," he winks before he pockets the cash and he saunters towards the door.

"You too, kid," the man replies, "but what's someone like you doing in something like this?" He calls out and Jimin stops at the entrance of the small bar, turning around and his eyes meet the mans.

"I'm living, that's what I'm doing in something like this, don't have to worry," he winks and then he pushes the door open and walks out.

"Make the deal?" Taehyung asks, throwing his arm around jimin as he bumps into him at the club, weaving their way through the crowd to get to their back room.

"Yup, easy," jimin replies proudly as he pushes the door of the room open. The bitter smell of booze and weed filling his senses and the sound of laughter filling the room.

Hoseok and Seokjin are cuddling up on the couch, watching some movie on the flat screen in the room, namjoon is texting away on his phone.

"Where's Yoongi?" Jimin asks curiously.