❦CHERRY HILL❦

Jimin can't remember when he started falling for Yoongi

Jimin can't remember when he started falling for Yoongi. He found him attractive, always have since that night they met and Yoongi had given him the proposition.

There was always a lot of sexual tension as well which led to plenty of lap dances and stripteases and then nights full of meaningless, kinky sex.

When Jimin met him he'd already lost his entire world, he wanted to be someone else and Yoongi helped him find who he is without even knowing. He was so cold at first, and Jimin wondered how can you keep pouring love into an abyss?

But there was something in those dark brown eyes, an abyss of coldness that was so beautiful, so safe and warm. In just one look he was home. He had reached out and made the connection even if he didn't even know it. He fell for him just as hard. That first night they talked, the feeling it gave him.

Yoongi didn't know it, but that day he saved Jimin. They became inseparable, and though they weren't together at first, just fuck buddies, they were one from that day on.

Jimin was living with his parents and brother who hated the fact that he was beginning to affiliate himself with gang members, wearing revealing clothes that showed too much skin, coming home smelling like drugs and alcohol at three in the morning, something he got from being around Yoongi and the others... as well as getting high.

His parents ended up kicking him out for all his misbehaviour, he was stuck on the curb with only a backpack and a small duffel bag until he had made a call and thankfully a few minutes later a black Maserati pulled up to him, rolling down its window and Jimin had smiled softly at the man behind the wheel.

Yoongi took him in, he lived in a nice house compared to the one story trap houses that an elder member, Kim Seokjin facilitates. He'd never been to Yoongi's house, only to their trap houses and Studio 93 for their hookups and getting high or drunk off their asses.

Of course, Jimin expected a nice house, all the money Yoongi makes through the gang. It had two stories and three bedrooms, two bathrooms and it had a faint smell of cigarette smoke and cherries.

Jimin had walked in with curious eyes, his mouth in an 'o' shape as Yoongi helped him carry in his bags, setting them down and sliding his arm around his waist.

"I have a spare bedroom, you can sleep there, what's mine is yours," he whispers into Jimin's ear, pressing his lips against his temple. "Feel free to look around."

Yoongi had disappeared somewhere and Jimin ended up looking around the house, looking at the different pictures. There was many with some of the gang members, one of Yoongi and Kim Namjoon, Yoongi's best friend and second in command.

They were sitting on the leather couch of Studio 93, arms around each other as they posed, Yoongi looking extremely hot as he gave a look to the camera that just screamed big dick energy, a sexy smirk, his tongue poking out from the corner of his lips.