❦AS HE PLEASES❦

"What happened?" Jeongguk asks, turning his head to glance at Jimin who shrugs in return, staring at his phone

"What happened?" Jeongguk asks, turning his head to glance at Jimin who shrugs in return, staring at his phone. He's pouting at it, staring at the picture of he and Yoongi, the older cuddling his waist and hiding his face in his neck as Jimin had taken it. Jeongguk raises his eyebrows in question before turning back to look at the road.

"I did something tonight that he's not really happy about, thinks I should take a break, he's just being an asshole."

"Sure he isn't doing it because he cares for you? Isn't that possible, blondie?"

"I know he cares but I... this gang is all I have now, he's all I have and he wants me to take a break, so who am I if I can't..."

"If he's all you have then why aren't you with him right now making things right? Talk it out with him instead of running away from it, you're really stupid, you know that?" Jeongguk says, shaking his head as he turns right on a street.

Jimin shuts his mouth because really? First his boyfriend and now this kid? He thought he could just crash at Jeongguk's place to not get lectured by his boyfriend but now even the kid is giving him advice? Can he really not get a break. Jeongguk pulls into a run down apartment complex, pulling into his parking spot.

"I was expecting something fancier," Jimin hums.

"Looks like the kid with daddy's credit card isn't as spoiled as you think," Jeongguk shrugs, rolling his eyes as he turns off the car and gets out, Jimin following behind him. He locks the door with the key, beginning to walk over to the apartment building, Jimin trailing behind him.

"I mean you're young, having an apartment is a big accomplishment."

"An apartment? You realize I handle thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of drugs and shit every day right? This is nothing," Jeongguk laughs.

"Well still, for a nineteen year old it's really good, when I was nineteen I was living with my... parents," jimin says, eyes dropping as they get into the lobby, pushing the elevator button to go ups, "I mean they kicked me out and Yoongi let me live with him." He says as the doors open and they step in, Jeongguk shaking his head with a knowing smile.

Jimin feels guilty, "still think he's an asshole? He's been looking out for you for years, you realize that, right? He really loves you."

"Just because he loves me and cares for me doesn't mean he can't do asshole things."

Jeongguk laughs at Jimin's stubbornness, throwing his head back in amusement as the elevator goes up higher. Jimin pouts at him, crossing his arms over his chest. "I regret asking you for this, I just want a place to stay,  not to be judged!" He complains as the elevator doors open and Jeongguk steps out without looking back to make sure the older is following.

"I'm giving you my couch, take what you get or go home to your boyfriend after throwing your hissy fit, Blondie," Jeongguk snickers, walking to an apartment at the very end of the hallway, taking out his keys and unlocking it, "I could care less but I wanna see his face later when he beats your ass for leaving."

"He wouldn't."

"You'd probably like that, you two are kinky fucks," he says.

He opens the door to the apartment, stepping in and Jimin's eyes widen in curiosity, looking around . There's a hallway that leads to a bathroom and a bedroom. He stands in the foyer and he can see the small kitchen  in front of him, to his left a small living room.

"Cute," Jimin snickers, kicking off his shoes and peeling off his leather jacket. He walks into the living room, tossing the leather jacket onto the love seat and then flopping down onto the cushioned couch, sighing in content.

"Well... make yourself at home I guess," Jeongguk scoffs.

"Thanks," Jimin smiles tiredly, grabbing his phone from his short's pocket and turning it on to see messages and missed calls from Yoongi. His read receipts are off as he clicks the messages with yoongi, scrolling through the messages of 'where are you' 'lets talk' and 'baby'  and other things along those lines. The one that hurts is the 'are you that mad at me for caring about you?'

He's stubborn he knows but he turns off his phone, laying his head on his arms. He starts dozing off, even with the sounds of Jeongguk in the kitchen, the dishes clinking and clattering along with the sounds of the neighbours upstairs arguing.

Jeongguk puts a blanket over him before going to bed himself with a bag full of chips to eat.

When Jimin wakes up he's surprised to see not just Jeongguk but Yoongi in the living room, the older pinching the bridge of his nose. Jimin blinks a couple times, yawning and he hates the angry look on yoongi's face.

"Get up, we're leaving," he says lowly that sends shivers down his spine. Yoongi stands up from the love seat. Jimin drags himself up to sit upright on the couch.

"You called him?" Jimin glares at Jeongguk.

"He figured it out himself, don't blame me for your stupidity."

Jimin glares at him as Yoongi grabs his wrist, tugging him up. "You had me worried! You know what could've happened to you?! For all I know Lee's gang could have gotten you, you could've went missing! Why? Because you're too stubborn for your own good!" Yoongi shouts, "I did it for your own good!"

"Don't you raise your fucking voice at me, Yoongi, I can handle myself and you know that so stop treating me like I'm fragile! Fuck, first you tell me I need a break and when I go off to have a break you get pissed off!"

Jeongguk's eyes widen as he inches towards the hallway to run and lock himself in the room until it's over, knowing he should give the couple some alone time.

"Taking a break doesn't mean throwing a tantrum and not coming home while not telling me about where you'll be! I stayed up all night worrying because you didn't call or answer my texts!"

Jimin shakes his head, pressing his fingers against his temples, "I didn't mean to worry you but you were an asshole."

"I'm an asshole for worrying about my boyfriend's well being? What kind of fucked up relafionship did you have before, huh?" Yoongi seethes, balling his fists in anger.

"Well right now a way better one than ours, he wouldn't think twice about allowing me to do shit, maybe you should learn a thing or two because right now he was the better boyfriend."

Yoongi laughs out in disbelief, throwing Jimin his jacket. "I can't with you, call him to pick you up and worry about you all the time, you spoiled little brat," he snaps, turning on his heels and walking out of the apartment, slamming the door shut. Jimin's mouth falls open, his eyes stinging with hurt but he knows he shouldn't have said those things.

He doesn't like being wrong. He doesn't like losing. Except he doesn't want to lose Yoongi.

Also unedited I don't even know what this is