❦EXPENSIVE TASTE❦

His soft, ivory shoulders were exposed and blonde curls fall down over his forehead that he constantly pushes back

His soft, ivory shoulders were exposed and blonde curls fall down over his forehead that he constantly pushes back. His lips were carefully tinted cherry-red and his skin was flawless. soft brown eyes shone with mischief.

He wore a form-fitting off the shoulder lacey shirt with a deep V-neck and black ripped jeans.

Yoongi sat onto the couch's thick velvet cushion. He was in the back of the club, accompanied by Namjoon and Seokjin. He puts one arm on the back of the couch, sighing as he eyes Jimin

He was dancing in the centre of a table, dancing on a man and Yoongi smirks, shaking his head in amusement as Jimin eyes him, winking at the older with a bite of his lips.

Yoongi eyes a familiar person walking into the club, hands hidden in his jacket pockets and Yoongi nudges Namjoon. "Look who's here," he says and it gains both boy's attention. Seokjin was on the phone with Hoseok who had a client and he mumbles something to him about seeing him soon and then hanging up.

"Bring him over," Yoongi says and Seokjin gets up, walking over to the man and telling him something before they're both walking back towards the almost secluded area. Jimin looks over curiously, still never once stopping his dancing.

"Haneul," Yoongi says as the boy sits himself on the couch across from him, neon lights illuminating their faces. Yoongi cocks his head to the side. "What brings you here?" He asks. He knows he was an iffy character.

"Came to have fun, chill," he shrugs and Yoongi reaches for his soju, taking a sip as he lets it hang loosely in his hand, arm across the back of the couch.

"I can give you that," he smiles as he nods towards Jimin who's swaying his hips on the table.

Haneul glances over, his eyes landing on the boy instantly. "He's yours?" He asks, licking his bottom lip and Yoongi scoffs, staring at the hungry look he gives Jimin.

"I only have the best," Yoongi says as he watches the man carefully who's eyes are raking over his boyfriend with a lustful look.

"He's bad," he smiles and Yoongi glances at Jimin who meets his eyes. Yoongi beckons him over with his finger and Jimin hops off of the table with finesse, sauntering over to the private area.

"Come here, baby," Yoongi says, holding his hand out and Jimin takes it, Yoongi pulling him onto his lap before he gestures to Haneul. "You're his now," he says, kissing Jimin's shoulder. Jimin smiles as he nods, standing up and finding a seat beside Haneul.

"You're cute," he smiles, turning the boy's head to look at him. He kisses his cheek and Yoongi laughs. "You want me? I'm all yours," Jimin says sweetly, biting the air and crinkling his nose teasingly as his hand runs down Haneul's arm.

"What is this? Is this a trick because I don't want any beef with you honestly," Haneul says worriedly as Jimin climbs into his lap.

"What? Don't you want me? Don't waste my time? It'll be fun," Jimin says, grabbing his hands and placing it on his ass. Yoongi watches silently,