❦ONE MORE SHOT❦

"You're looking hot," yoongi purrs out, grabbing jimin by the wrist and pulling him to his chest

"You're looking hot," yoongi purrs out, grabbing jimin by the wrist and pulling him to his chest. Jimin wraps his arms around yoongi's neck, nudging his nose against his.

"Could say the same to you," jimin hums out, running his hand down the nice midnight navy blue satin tuxedo his boyfriend sports. "You clean up nice, what's the occasion for? A fancy restaurant, a nice suit," he hums.

"I want to take you out for a treat, baby, you deserve it," Yoongi says and jimin blushes, batting at his shoulder.

"You spoil me too much," jimin muses, batting his eyelashes coyly and it was true. Yoongi gave jimin everything, he loved praising him and showering him with praise and gifts even though jimin at first said no to it. No matter how rich they got, of course due, to their organized crime and drugs and arms dealing, they both were humble about it, especially jimin. His family never grew up with a lot, as did Yoongi, so he knew how to be humble, no matter what.

Yoongi started with nothing, his father being the leader of the gang, they started with nothing but the opportunity to start a business... one of violence and organized crime but it gave Yoongi and his family food on the table and a roof over their heads. His father worked hard to build an empire like this to give to Yoongi and now the older has not let his father down... he knows it even if he wasn't there to see him succeed, bangtan succeed.

"How can I not," Yoongi hums, his eyes raking over jimin. His golden hair was parted in the middle to reveal his forehead, his eyes sparkling and his plump lips are a nice shade of pink that reminds him of a rose bud. Then his eyes rake down the new tattoo jimin got, a flower on the side of his neck and up to behind his ear. He's wearing a white lace dress shirt, a black faux fur coat across his shoulders and a black velvet choker around his neck.

The man was too perfect. His smile was soft with a hint of femininity, his bone structure was all male. Yoongi's eyes linger on jimin's lips for a couple seconds before he tears his eyes away to flick up to meet jimin's.

"Ready?" He asks in a low, husky voice and jimin nods, a coquettish grin on his lips as he loops arms with him, walking out of their house and jimin heads to the car as yoongi locks the door.

Jimin slips in and with his ankles crossed and knees leaning against the center console, he watches Yoongi slip into the seat beside him. He grabs the steering wheel with one hand, starting the engine with the push of a button. Jimin wants to touch him and run his fingers through his hair. Yoongi places his right hand on jimin's thigh, something he always does when he drives, left hand steering and the other gripping his thigh.

Jimin adores the subtle tilt of his head when he turns onto the road. Every movement seems as though he's planned it out ahead of time. Jimin fiddles with the radio until he's satisfied with a song that isn't a pop song he's heard a dozen times. "Him & I" by G-Eazy and Halsey coming on and jimin leans his head back against the headrest.